I didn’t have an interview. Was just called and told when training was
Business casual attire is appropriate for an interview with Elections Canada.
Very dressy pants,dressy top not exposing skin,flats,any dressy shoes.
I had on black dress pants, black shoes and a button down long sleeve shirt
- What is the work environment and culture like at Elections Canada?7 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Elections Canada?6 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Elections Canada? What are the steps alon…6 people answered
- What are the working hours at Elections Canada?5 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Elections Canada about how to improve the company?4 people answered
- What is the dress code for working election day4 people answered
- I worked the Municipal Election in Ottawa in October. When will I received my paycheque?4 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Elections Canada?4 people answered
- When will I get paid for being a PC for the Oct 21 election?3 people answered
- When will we paid for working election?3 people answered