Had a good time yesterday. You get what you put in--have a good attitude your day will go faster and smoother than you think. If you're a whiner then it won't.
Be mentality prepared -- you take short breaks when you can and you will have to stay after polls close so everyone can close their ballots, another hour minimum m so DON'T make plans for after the polls close because you might not be able to make it to them.
Realize all this ahead of time and you will enjoy it.
I have already worked for Elections Canada during previous elections, namely in Octobre 2015 and I found the work environment very positive
L ambiance est armonieuse
Slow passe, calm and full of suspense.
It was quite boring at times.
Its confined to a gym at a public school but its fun.
Office work,governmen important peopl.
- Why would you want to work at Elections Canada?6 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Elections Canada?6 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Elections Canada? What are the steps alon…6 people answered
- What are the working hours at Elections Canada?5 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Elections Canada about how to improve the company?4 people answered
- What is the dress code for working election day4 people answered
- I worked the Municipal Election in Ottawa in October. When will I received my paycheque?4 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Elections Canada?4 people answered
- When will I get paid for being a PC for the Oct 21 election?3 people answered
- When does the election workers get paid3 people answered