Hire more people to cut the day in half , having 2 people on a split shift. To accommodate eating. And resting.
I advise the headmaster of election canada to make an effort to pay the workers early.
Provide light snacks and refreshments for during the shift, increase pay ( hourly for all workers), the training needs to be a whole lot better as we were barely taught anything during the 3.5 hours... there’s a whole lot more I could go on about
I would have coffee at the stations for the workers! Since they don't let you leave the ground for the whole day..
- What is the work environment and culture like at Elections Canada?7 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Elections Canada?6 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Elections Canada?6 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Elections Canada? What are the steps alon…6 people answered
- What are the working hours at Elections Canada?5 people answered
- What is the dress code for working election day4 people answered
- I worked the Municipal Election in Ottawa in October. When will I received my paycheque?4 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Elections Canada?4 people answered
- When will I get paid for being a PC for the Oct 21 election?3 people answered
- When will we paid for working election?3 people answered