ELAM

ELAM Employee Reviews

Canada10 reviews
Excellent staff and wonderful teaching experience. Continuous support. Teachers are free to experiment with the approach that works best for them. Very friendly atmosphere.
C'est relax. Aucune pression. Je donne des cours en présentiels ou en télétravail.
A small size company with very high ambitions and a superb team. I highly encourage any qualified individual to apply as this company is sure to provide a good payout and put you in contact with great people.
Prévoir des avantages sociaux ainsi qu’une culture de loyauté et d’appartenance auprès des employés.
Interview process was easy. The interviewer selected me at the first interview but I had to wait for the offer for about one month. The management is really generous. Very good working environment. I was happy working at ELAM.
Management overall very kind and helpful. It's a great place to start off teaching and to get some part-time freelance work. The pay is fair considering that you can get paid less for teaching so many more students per class in some language schools (the most I ever taught in a class with Elam was six). Having said that, it does not provide me with full-time hours or a potential to expand my career.
Pros
Good management, fair pay, fun work
Cons
No major career growth
Excellente opportunité de partager ses connaissances avec les autres. Belle culture d'entreprise, équipe professionnelle et sympa.

Les cours permettent aussi de faire connaissance avec beaucoup de personnes et ainsi élargir son cercle social.

Le salaire est compétitif. Par contre, payé une fois par mois, à la fin du mois. À part ça, tout le reste est bien.
Pros
Travail valorisant; salaire intéressant
Cons
Salaire payé une fois par mois.
I just started. I only have one student.

Until now all is well.

The advisers were very helpful. There was a small training and a follow up to help the teacher find the right training methods.

The pay is fair. Although the management should consider the years of experience.
Pros
Fair pay
Cons
Not frequent lessons
Good teaching methods. I enjoy the administration team and their philosophy. I like working with people. I have had the opportunity to get some more experience in teaching. I learned to evaluate my students' needs and developed some new methods to help them.
Pros
flexibility in my schedule
Cons
no social benefits/ no job security
Plenty of communication between management and teachers. Terms are always very clear, plenty of support material is available to the teachers, as well as consultation if needed. Payment is always on time.