Eidos Montréal
View all Eidos Montréal reviews

Eidos Montréal

Eidos Montréal Employee Review

Good place

Generally speaking, my experience at Eidos Montréal was a great one. I had a blast leading a group of talented testers and learned a lot from my managers about how to become a good lead. The overtime hours aren't always easy to deal with, but the experience was great.

Pros

Beer friday, good ambiance, good teamwork, great videogames, near metro station

Cons

Overtime

4.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Fun workplace with great coworkers.

Upper management (GM/Parent Company etc) would look down on QA and treat them as disposable garbage, QA Managers were amazing and would help in any way they could. Work environment was fun, beer on fridays, summer parties, christmas parties, etc. Crunch time can be daunting, you're expected to work every possible bit of overtime, but if you felt you were starting to burn out, you'd get reprimanded for needing a day or two off/would be told you need to do more OT.

fun workplace

they can offer lmia for foreigners !! i would like to apply , anyone can give me the email to contact the company and have some information about the environment greetings

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eidos Montréal. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement