Service Desk Analyst in Regina, SK
Productive and fun place to work
Great co-workers and support from training team was very helpful. Sufficient training was provided to carry out assigned tasks. Got to learn new things every single day.
Nepotism and corruption are rife. A clueless, corrupt and brazenly nepotistic management is driving the organization into the ground. I dont recommend this place.
Application Support Analyst (Term) in Regina, SK
Mainly level 2 application support company
The company involves, mainly, level 2 application support tasks for the Saskatchewan Government's Health System. While it is a fine place to work, it is not ideal for the Software Developers, who love to code.
IT Automation Specialist- Technical Team Lead in Regina, SK
Slower Pace/Shifting Goals
It takes a while to get use to the slower pace, and the hundreds of acronyms used in the healthcare industry. The management and politics driving overall goals of the organization were constantly shifting.
Business Analyst in Regina, SK
Pays well (for now) but culture maybe an issue going forward
eHealth has potential to be a great place to work but there are some issues:
- CBA is being overhauled so pay and benefits may not be great going forward since there are budgeting issues
- Lots of promotions of management with little explanation why their title and pay is increasing
- People being walked out the door with no explanation besides thank you for their service but they no longer work here
- Slow adoption of new technologies for an IT organization
- Entitlement culture instead of results driven
- No Kleenex provided in office so bring your own
Some of the great things:
- Discount parking for employees
- Beautiful office
- Large lunch area with appliances
- Social club