eHealth Ontario Employee Review

View all eHealth Ontario reviews

Long hours, stressful and mismanaged environment, no work life balance.
Tier 3 Support (Former Employee) –  Toronto9 July 2013
I worked at eHealth for 2 years in their data center operations department. I was hired as a senior member / Tier 3, which essentially means you are expected to do everything on your own with no prior training or support from your team. Management was never supportive and focused on pleasing highly paid contractors who bullied and controlled the full time team. Knowledgeable coworkers are few and far in between and too overworked and stressed to help. Lots of unqualified team members who surf the web while I was sweating on implementing highly complex solutions for eHealth under the gun. No recognition for my efforts, just micromanagement and lack of direction from management. Only positive side is the variety of technologies to learn but not worth it for all the stress and being treated unfairly and used for your technical skills and then tossed aside. Politics is everything, results mean nothing.
Pros
New technologies, bleeding edge
Cons
Long hours, no work life balance, stress and politics. No recognition.

Other eHealth Ontario Employee Reviews

Offer work and life balance
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 April 2018
Had a short tenure at eHealth and enjoyed working for this company. During this tenure my job offered my to interact with multiple technological departments and learned new technologies from these departments.
Company culture
Network Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 March 2018
A great company..juts the culture changes with new upper management. The need for more inclusive in making decisions and collaboration is required. It was a top down organization.
Pros
Great felxibilty
Cons
No perks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at eHealth Ontario. Our community is ready to answer.

eHealth Ontario Reviews by Location