Eggsmart Restaurant

Eggsmart Restaurant Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
Management seems to genuinely care about employees. Good culture. I liked the hours of operation. They gave me an opportunity to grow as an employee. Busy restaurant.
it was a good job. not much to say............a lot of travel involved. you use your own car . no extra pay for gas or ware and tare on your car......
I enjoyed working with staff and management. Shifts were always covered correctly. I had to leave Eggsmart to take care of my mother. And went to Wimpys Diner to help out a friend
Morning shifts; start at 8 am, 8 hour shifts. Very similar work style as any other breakfast/brunch restaurant. Wash dishes, assist chef when needed, prep food in the back, bust tables, help servers (if needed), sweep and mop restaurant at the end of the day. Management was very friendly and knew how to deal with customers. Most enjoyable part of the job is the friendly environment and the free breakfast. All staff members were friendly, polite, and supportive.
Pros
Free breakfast and friendly environment
a typical day at work would include serving customers, ensuring they were satisfied and helping maintain the cleanliness of the restaurant. management was flexible and considerate. The hardest part of the job was if we were not prepared when the restaurant became busy. Overall a great place to work and allows for work life balance.
Pros
free food
Cons
stressful at times when very busy
-A busy place that requires great customer service.
-Customer is always right.

-Management is great, could not be better.

-Enjoy working at a quick pace environment, as well as the people I work with.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eggsmart Restaurant. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2