EG Industries

EG Industries Employee Review

View all EG Industries reviews

Clean and Positive!
Operator/Labourer (Current Employee) –  Stratford, ON3 April 2019
EGI is great! Straight shift work, not changing shifts every week keeps my schedule the same all of the time. There are many opportunities for advancement. I really enjoy working with all of the staff (including management). I feel like I am part of a team and not just a number. Very positive atmosphere! Clean work too!

Other EG Industries Employee Reviews

Would not recommend
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Stratford, ON1 December 2019
Don't give proper time to learn parts. They have a ridiculous points system for attendance. Even if you are on time but forget to clock in you get a point for being late.
Loved my coworkers. Horribly managed/ Bullies
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Stratford, ON30 June 2019
Loved all my coworkers across all 3 shifts. Shifty supervisors. Trained about 75 people working there in 8 months. Easy work. When things were broken they never got fixed maintainence was to busy. Never made a bad part. Never got in trouble by any of management suggested things when they needed to be.. I tried being as part of the team and hold it together...
Bulllies
Pros
A fabulous team of people to work with, benifits after 1 month. Easy work
Cons
Turn over rate is unreal, Lack of communication, poorly managaed, nothing ever gets resolved they just terminate you, football/baseball pools are only won by all management, overtime more then occasionally. Dime a dozen

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EG Industries. Our community is ready to answer.

EG Industries Reviews by Location