EG Industries

View all EG Industries reviews

Horrible
Operator (Former Employee) –  Stratford, ON19 February 2019
Horrible place to work!
Management thinks it’s okay to treat people like criminals. HR treats you the same. Your trained poorly. All higher ups love their drama and usually start it. I have never been treated so badly by a company in my life. They don’t even deserve one star!

Other EG Industries Employee Reviews

Would not recommend
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Stratford, ON1 December 2019
Don't give proper time to learn parts. They have a ridiculous points system for attendance. Even if you are on time but forget to clock in you get a point for being late.
Loved my coworkers. Horribly managed/ Bullies
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Stratford, ON30 June 2019
Loved all my coworkers across all 3 shifts. Shifty supervisors. Trained about 75 people working there in 8 months. Easy work. When things were broken they never got fixed maintainence was to busy. Never made a bad part. Never got in trouble by any of management suggested things when they needed to be.. I tried being as part of the team and hold it together...
Bulllies
Pros
A fabulous team of people to work with, benifits after 1 month. Easy work
Cons
Turn over rate is unreal, Lack of communication, poorly managaed, nothing ever gets resolved they just terminate you, football/baseball pools are only won by all management, overtime more then occasionally. Dime a dozen

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EG Industries. Our community is ready to answer.

EG Industries Reviews by Location