EeStairs America Inc.

EeStairs America Inc. Employee Reviews

3.6Pay & Benefits
Featured review
EeStairs America Inc. selected this as a representative review
Great group of people to work with
Employee (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON23 August 2019
Its has been a few years since I started and overall it's a great place to work. Like any company, it has its challenges. The difference at EeStairs is, management tries to address those challenges with continuous improvement and long term solutions. It is not a fit for everyone; If you are skilled, outgoing, hardworking, and have a positive attitude its a great place to work.

They buy us lunch from time to time and took us rafting on the grand river this summer as a team-building exercise. The rafting trip was awesome, hopefully, they will do something like this again.

The best part of this company is the people I work with every day, and the amazing staircases we build.
Stay Clear
Shop Hand (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON6 January 2020
Not a good place to work at all. if you are family you are safe but if not no job security. They like to make promises they cannot keep. The managment is not professional and like to pick favorites.
Good tools, good co-workers, good owners.
Welder/Fitter (Current Employee) –  47 Bury Court2 December 2019
Awesome people.
Good owners
Fun place to work. Not for lazy workers. Good quality work and quality craftsmanship. Applicable for designers, estimators, Wood and metal workers, finishers and painters As well as installers. Will pay good wages for good workers. Steady work
Fun shop to be in but no job security
Stair Assembler/ Installer (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON30 July 2019
The work at EeStairs is very interesting and fun, especially when you get to travel and see it (Ne York, L.A., Vancouver, etc.).

Management is a bit timid with odd rules like no music in the shop. Has a family feel but not if you’re a part of that family (literally, everyone is related).

One day the owner took me aside and handed me a weeks pay and said good luck. Then proceeded to do the same with about half the company. No job security here!
Pros
Super high end work with traveling, good guys (mostly), relaxed environment
Cons
If you aren’t related to the owners you aren’t worth as much and no job security.
Innovators and one of the top stair company's in the world
Floating stair and glass railing installer (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON8 March 2017
EE stairs is second to none when it comes to Floating stairs and custom stair designs

I had the pleasure of being a part of some of the most amazing stair builds in North America and it was a pleasure to be a part of the team
Pros
Top of the line tools
Cons
Family business, geared towards taking care of their own

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EeStairs America Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

EeStairs America Inc. Reviews by Location