Edwards Lifesciences Employee Reviews

Great Company
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CA27 August 2018
Career opportunities and work/life balance. Great culture and great cafeteria. Management is great and fun atmosphere to work in. Really hard to get into the company as they do their due diligence on hiring the right people.
Solid medical device company
Senior Analyst - Buyer/Planner, (Current Employee) –  Draper, UT19 August 2018
Medical device manufacturing company with major operations in Draper, UT. Multiple divisions utilizing clean room manufacturing facilities and distribution to US and limited global customers.
Pros
On site cafe, gym, and yearly bonuses
Cons
limited advancement possibilities in my department
Good working environment
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CA17 August 2018
Good working environment, Friendly coworker, but I am just a temporary employee. It is a little difficult to be Edwards’s employees. But when you become their employees, you’ll have better benefits.
Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Puerto Rico11 August 2018
Help start the Help desk at this location. Great users and Supervisor. Unfortunately i worked there as a contractor. Slow process to be hired permanently.
Great people, heartless management
Certified Heart Valve Assembler (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CA10 August 2018
While I enjoyed the people I worked with there, Edwards LifeSciences' manufacturing employees are often stressed out to their physical limits and beyond. Edwards management continues to push the heart valve assembler workers to be more efficient to the point where they receive injuries to their hands, wrists, arms, shoulders, and back pain. Most of heart valve assemblers are older Vietnamese, Cambodians and Hispanic who are new to this country, lack formal education, ignorant of worker's rights, are often afraid to report of pain they have acquired due to work overload. There are stories where an assembler hurt herself so bad where she couldn't lift up her shoulder. Only then will she report her pain. Heart valve assemblers should not be treated like a modern day slave by a so called "world class company" such as Edwards LifeSciences.
Wonderful company
Draftsman - Contractor (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CA7 August 2018
Edwards is a large company, but the people I worked with were excellent. I look forward to working with them again in the future. Management was always clear about expectations and reasonable about time frames.
Pros
Good people and environment
Cons
My time there was too short (contract job)
All good things will come
Sewer/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CA6 August 2018
This is a serious and scientific workplace, everything is very professional.
I learned a lot here. I learned how to work in groups, I learned how to create the best work. And how to solve the trouble when working
Associate Specialist - Professional Education (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CA2 August 2018
Edwards Lifesciences is a growing company with options to learn and advance your career. I have learned a lot at Edwards. The company has given me the opportunity to advance my career and product knowledge.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
N/a
Great place still needs some progress
Manufacturing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Draper, UT26 July 2018
Edwards in all is a really great place to work that goes out of their way to put employees first. It would be nice if they had less bias on having or hiring supervisors that have engineering degrees.
Greate product
Sr. Analyst, Planner/Buyer (Former Employee) –  Draper, UT24 July 2018
Nice life saving products
Advancement opportunityes are not for all
Managements is more of "we do what' I want and not always "what we are required.
The most enjoyabel: the gym and some of the team members from the production line
Co-worker help each other all the working-time
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CA1 July 2018
- Trainer are good experience, they may decide to reduce training time if trainee have good kill.
- Leaders all way follow the new people to guide technique for products.
Very Nice Place to Work
Assembler and Design Intern (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CA26 June 2018
Assembly work is somewhat strenuous, but starting salary for temp employees is very fair, and as soon as you are certified it increases significantly. For the most part, management is friendly and easy to work with, but intermediate parties such as team leads or supervisors are a mixed bag.
Productive and fun place to work with sports, gym, shower
ASSOCIATE DESIGNER (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CA20 June 2018
Typical day at work is relaxed and productive.
Learn about Heart Valve design and manufacturing
Management are not strong due to many divisions within the company
Workplace culture is relaxing and fun and productive
Hardest part of the job is convincing upper people to adopt correct ways of doing things
The most enjoyable part of the job is you have the flexibility to be creative
Pros
Relax atmosphere but productive work place
Cons
Still doing some 'pencil and crayon' design and drawing
Assoc Sewer Transcatheter Heart Valve Singapore (Current Employee) –  East Singapore11 June 2018
Good environment,good management,good culture,good behaviour. celebration for festival,fun games,dinner and dance.free fruit day,massage section and family day
Productive and fun work
Manufacturing Associate (Former Employee) –  Añasco, PR7 June 2018
I Would love to go back and work there again. Was a nice place to work in Puerto Rico. Great managers and great team. Edwards Lifescience in Anasco, Puerto Rico is one of the best pharmaceutical factory in the Island.
programs for have a good health.
Packaging and Assembly Team Member (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CA2 June 2018
Good rotation to perform different kinds of work. I learn to work with all culture people's and respect every individual aspect of life.enjoy my past job at Edwards a verynice place to work a lot activities and charities opportunities to help pacients .
Pros
award for employess
Cons
better insurance, that everybody can afford
Best Place I've Worked At!
Associate Assembler (Former Employee) –  Draper, UT23 May 2018
I LOVED working at Edwards Lifesciences. The people you meet and work with become lifelong friends. They are very, very, very inclusive. So many different cultures and lifestyles make the work environment so great! The company is very devoted to making sure everyone is included and respected. The work can be a bit tedious if you don't like to stand, but it goes by quickly as there is little down time. Lots of work events make it all super fun. The pay, vacation and sick hours, and benefits alone will make you want to work here. On-site gyms and cafes are also a plus. The schedule is also super great and allows time for any other responsibilities you may have outside of work. I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone!
Edwards Lifesciences
IT Technician (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CA23 May 2018
Working at Edwards Lifesciences is a great company to work for. Plenty of room to grow as a professional IT technician. I continuously learn everyday with over 3000+ users.
Not Too Bad
Extrusion QC Inspector (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CA20 May 2018
Need to improve management control
I have a worse experience with my team leader and supervisor
If employee want to get permanent hire, they have to act like begging for it
Highly diversed work environment
Medical Device Assembler (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CA17 May 2018
I worked as a sewer at Edwards and it was fun and like a family environment with mostly Vietnamese and Cambodian co workers. Supervisor is also asian and so are team leaders. If you dont mind these, then this is a good place to work but, if you want to last more than a year try to apply direct to the company and not go through their agency which is ULTIMATE STAFFING. This is agency is a another review.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Edwards Lifesciences. Our community is ready to answer.