Edukids Childcare Centre Employee Reviews

3.3Pay & Benefits
staff and supervisor were amazing
Early Childhood Assistant (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON22 May 2019
Though there was not a lot of funding for crafts and toys the staff was great and the supervisor worked hard to make everyone comfortable and feel welcome.
They became my family
Registered Early Childhood Educator (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON22 May 2019
I learned a lot from working at Edukids, I learned what the meaning of "work family" is, we were all a big team. A typical day went by pretty quickly because you are so busy with the kids all of the time. My supervisor was incredible, very approachable an easy to talk to. The hardest part of the job for me was taking the work home for me. I felt I didn't get enough time in the actual workday to get programming done or things around my classroom updated such as the display boards and such. So I was often doing my program plans at home and working on stuff for the classroom at home. Most enjoyable part of the job was obviously the kids, they made everything worth it for me and I miss them very much very.
Pros
team environment, open communication
Cons
not enough programming time, cramped staff room