Edmonton North Primary Care Network Employee Reviews

Environement de travail agréable
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB7 November 2018
Environement de travail très intéressant. Toujours quelque chose à faire.
Interesting work and opportunities to gain new knowledge
Mental Health Practitioner (Former Employee) –  9499-137 ave Northgate Centre3 November 2017
I worked for Edmonton North Primary Care network for 8 years working with clients with a variety of mental health,physical and substance abuse challenges.My morning started with checking my emails and then preparing to see individual clients for mental health assessments and/or one-to-one psychotherapy.My day also included facilitating psychoeducational and/or Cognitive Behavioral groups.
Pros
Team work
Cons
Frequent changes in management
Fun Place to Work at
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB14 June 2016
Typical day at work as a Receptionist was to answer routine phone calls, check your morning (mail and email) book appointments for clients taking program classes 8 weeks at a time. Also directed clients to their program classes. Had three specialist on site, 2 Gynecologist,orthpedic had to work with their schedule too. Learned how to multitask in a very fast past environment. very understanding management , loved working with my co workers. The hard part of the job was there was only two Receptionist when it got to busy we always needed a third Receptionist. the most enjoyable part of the job was seeing different people every day with different cultural backgrounds .
Pros
loved the hours
Cons
The amount of interruptions we face on our daily routine
Edmonton North PCN
Employee (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB22 October 2014
Great place to work. It is a really busy place to work and if you like fast paced days, then this is the place to come and work.