Edible Arrangements Employee Reviews

Found 63 reviews matching the search See all 1,463 reviews
Badly run and expect too much
Store Manager/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC8 May 2019
Some down time so thats a plus, can make yourself free smoothies. Low pay for doing literally everything. Customers can be HORRIBLE. Maybe good for high school students/for a first job. Short term though.
Pros
Free smoothies and gifts
Cons
Low pay for A LOT of work. Minimum wage for managing an entire store.
Dont work here
Customer Service/Administration (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB22 April 2019
Seems like fun. Management is dishonest, expects you to work overtime on holidays sometimes over 12 hours and they say they are big on products and help and they aren't.
There are never any advancements even when they say to your face there are. Culture is immodest back stabbing and wont look out for you, only for their buts.
Pros
Good First Time Job
Cons
Dishonest, on feet small breaks most often not!
Fun place to work + learn
Production and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  South Surrey, BC15 April 2019
Enjoyed working with all my coworkers, made some great bonds over the years. Was a very fast paced environment during the holidays and management was always very friendly
Pros
Great friendships
Cons
long holiday hours/low pay
I wouldn't work there the owner is unprofessional
Fruit expert (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON24 March 2019
It is the absolute worst place to work... They don't train you properly they expect you to open and close the store, the hours are unpredictable, the owner is unprofessional... So is the Hamilton owner... It's disgusting in there... The owner never has the garbage picked up... They expect you to do the job of a manager, while working alone, and getting paid minimum wage... NOT WORTH THE STRESS
Pros
There are none
Cons
Everything in general
Horrible management at Brantford and Hamilton locations.
Fruit expert (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON10 February 2019
There was no hot water for a month and mouse droppings. A 61 year old woman and myself worked 13 hours a day 7 days a week over the holidays meanwhile other locations had 3-4 people working not including the owner who would answer the phones. The lady and I had to do everything ourselves and were always waiting on fruit shipments and literally being screamed at by the owner if things didn't go his way. It would be a great job with different management; however I do not recommend working in Brantford or Hamilton and I do believe he owns the Cambridge location as well
Pros
The work was fun
Cons
The mental abuse was draining along with not having a set schedule.
awesome location
Customer Service/ Food prep (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB8 September 2018
This company had a very friendly and comfortable environment. The staff were a great team and fit for each position. Always clean and proficient in the workplace.
its a fun place to work for those who have the flair...
Designer, Customer Service, Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC14 July 2018
Doing the arrangements relaxes me, as well as it envigorates my senses smelling the fresh scent of the cut fruits. Its always a challenge to deal with customers as with every business dealings, but the owners are very professional and can handle everything, whether you are first time customer or a regular one. Wage is very good, and relationships among employees is enjoyable.
Slow
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC28 June 2018
No much service and making just about minimum wage. Mostly by yourself which can get pretty boring. Loved eating the fresh fruit. Shifts were in the middle of the day to evening so I didn't have much of a social life.
Pretty good
Seasonal Worker (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC26 June 2018
A good place of work. Easy to learn what to do for the valentines day rush. Everyone there was really nice and helpful in telling me what to do. It was a good place to make some easy money.
Manager, Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Sherwood Park, AB30 April 2018
The owners of edible arrangements in Sherwood park were excellent and taught me a lot. I really grew under there leadership it is very unfortunate that the person they sold the company to was such a idiot.
staff is always fun and understanding
Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB29 April 2018
i would go into work everyday and we would always talk about random topic and just have a good laugh, once i was late due to taking the wrong bus and when i showed up they were just happy to see me, no punishment
Pros
extremely nice staff and always understanding
Cons
sometimes long hours
Great management
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 April 2018
It is a friendly work environment with great team members and a great for a part time or first job experience. Unfortunately there is not much room to move up, in terms of raises or a better position as it is a small store and not many employees required to do the job
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC7 February 2018
Management was not good at all. The boss is very unorganized. The job itself is very fun. I loved my time there. Quick pace environment. Great coworkers.
Interesting place
Fruit expert (Current Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB18 January 2018
Very laid back, sweet workers. Always nice and willing to help others. Seem to know a lot about their fruit as well as nice arrangements. Laid out beautifully!
Pros
Flexible hours
working at Edible Arrangemnts
Customer Service/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB31 December 2017
Typical day at work is starting at 8am getting all the fruit cut and ready to go for the orders of the day. Making sure I have enough chocolate melted and ready to go when I need to dipped any fruit in either white or semi-sweet chocolate. I also answer phones, help costume to decide on either an arrangement or a box for their order. I work at the front desk of the store to help with any costumers coming in asking questions about what we do and what they can order either if its for an arrangement or box order.
Pros
get off work at good times during the day.
Cons
not enough hours, pay is not so good and not enough people during the holidays when its our busy time.
good summer job for students
FRUIT EXPERT/DESIGNER (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 November 2017
Hours ranged depending on the seasons, with more hours during the December for Christmas. The stores are operated as franchises, so experience can vary depending on location.
fast paced environment that is ever changing
Fruit Expert (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON31 October 2017
I love working with my hands creating the beautiful fruit arrangements. I enjoy interacting with the customers (phone and in person) to help them choose the best arrangement for their needs.
The hardest part of the job can be the ever changing amount of orders. Just when you think you are caught up on orders, more come in. It can get a little hectic, but I enjoy the teamwork, variety and even the sometimes high pressure to produce on a timeline.
Company Review
Manager (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON17 October 2017
the company pays minimum amount for salary range, very little promotion opportunity. Holidays are the busiest, but no overtime pay or bonuses for holidays.
I loved working here
Production Staff (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC10 October 2017
I loved working at edible arrangements, its such a fun and creative job. there is a lot of independence and its a nice work environment. the arrangements are so beautiful!
Pros
fun job
Cons
sticky
Flexible and fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB29 September 2017
Working here is great!
Management is good, and the hours are flexible which makes a social life a lot more possible!
My main goal is to use the skills I have to benefit myself and the company.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
too many staff not enough hours