Eden Park Inc. Employee Reviews

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON11 December 2018
Outstanding Culture!
Sales Director (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 September 2018
Joining Eden Park wasn’t the start of a new job for me, it was the start of my career. The outgoing culture quickly makes you feel at home, and encouraged internal growth makes it easy to see a future inside these walls.
Great work culture!
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 September 2018
EdenPark has a very welcoming company culture where they recognize your strengths and want to help give you the opportunity to grow using those strengths. Everyone is very friendly and always there to help you!
Great place to work !
Senior Income Anaylst (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON19 September 2018
They taught me all the necessary skills to succeed in my first full time job. Our CEO motivates us to work hard, but we also play hard. I love my job!
Pros
good culture, good managment, good people
Fun Place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto,ON11 September 2018
Love working at Eden Park. I am treated on a daily basis with respect, my presence matter, and I am not treated as if I'm just a " number". Eden Park values there staff and this is demonstrated with their culture, pizza lunches, our town hall meetings once a month ( employer always informs staff of business updates)
Open and Fun Atmosphere
Communications Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 September 2018
At EdenPark everyone is welcomed into our culture! There is an open-door policy will all managers on-site, it was not intimidating at all to start here. Fun-loving culture with an open concept, snacks, coffee, ping pong table, and much more!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eden Park Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4