Eden Park Inc.

Eden Park Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada17 reviews
EdenPark has a decent working atmosphere if you are just starting out in your career. Their Google-like approach is admiral but washes away with time.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Weekly late shifts and working on the weekends
Revolving door of employees and they cannot keep talented people. Very shady behaviour and this employer cannot figure out how to lend properly. People do not respond to emails or phone calls. They hand out big job titles to under qualified people. I DO NOT RECOMMEND working here.
Pros
Look at the owners nice vehicle parked at the very front of the building, modern office, lots of parking at the back of the building for the common folk
Cons
Toxic work environment, unprofessional, nepotism, inconsistent lending, website doesn’t work, other industry professionals think this company isn’t legit
No work life balance, same errors are made day in day out, management doesn’t know how to train, favouritism, office politics, no communication between departments on policy changes, monthly unpaid meeting, if you buy a deal within guidelines but it goes bad you’ll hear about it, everyone is always gossiping
Pros
Easy to hit daily work targets do to volume of applications
Cons
Toxic workplace, poor management
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results. That is exactly what Eden Park does. There is no real game plan to achieve unrealistic targets. Commission calculations are frequently incorrect. Lazy management. Shady practices to get deals funded. Little to no regard for personal time and space.
A great place to work if you like staying busy. Each day is different then the last and there are always new things to learn and grow. The company has grown substantially over the years that I have worked here with no end in sight.

The office is very open and modern. Lots of great perks in the office including snacks, occasional free lunches, rewards on Fridays and fun games to play in the office.
Pros
Treats, snacks, one team mentality
I've only been working at Eden Park for the last 5 weeks, but so far I've had an incredible experience. There's a great work culture and everyone is very friendly and welcoming. Some benefits: happy hour on Fridays, free snacks/coffee/tea, free pizza lunch once a month, free dinner after our monthly meeting, free parking, tennis table/foos ball/pool table, and a beautiful office space to come to every day. I came from a large company where I felt like a number - Eden Park really cares about its employees and I feel the difference. I'm learning a lot every day and look forward to building my career and growing with the company.
I've never worked in Dealer Financing prior to coming to Eden Park, but I've always worked in the Financial industry. Coming to Eden Park definitely was a learning curve, but I had a great trainer and team to get me over any hurdles. The "one team" mentality is definitely evident. A supportive team, managers and company overall makes each day easier and I look forward to coming to work every day because m colleagues are my second family.
I also appreciate that if you have an issue, you can always take it to your manager and they will address the issue right away. And if it's outside of their scope and it needs to be escalated to the Leadership Team, their doors are open.

We're a smaller company, but mighty with big hearts.
The few coworkers you have that aren’t going to throw you under the bus was the only decent thing about Eden Park. Management on the other hand is full of awful people, favouritism is huge here. Most of the people that work here are miserable. This company was once fun to work for, now they are greedy money hungry pigs. Beware of management ! Don’t work here. It’s slave labour for no recognition
Management is quick to shift people around and/or fire them when things slow down. They go through road reps like toilet paper...they use them for a brief moment and then toss them like they're nothing. One second your king of the world, and they love you...the next second you're out the door trying to figure out what happened.
Pros
Decent program, and big name in the industry
Cons
No work life balance, and management is quick to fire
Management expects us to work like robots and it feels very exploitative. We're expected to work almost every Saturday (with only half of that paid as OT!). Favoritism and terrible management abound. Lots of bullying and criticism and very little growth. CEO is on vacation 10 months of the year, the 2 months he's here he stares daggers at people who don't have their heads down buried in their work. There are mandatory UNPAID monthly meetings that you're expected to stay at for hours after work. God forbid I want to talk to a coworker or check my phone quickly, I'm immediately given dirty looks by management. If I do it more than once a day I get spoken to.
Pros
free parking
Cons
work weekends, bad management, no culture, bullying, no growth, no recognition
EdenPark is the only place I’ve worked that I feel I can call my second family. Everyone is helpful and easy to get along with. It’s a great place to learn and grow, not only professionally but personally as well. It’s a pleasure to work with a company that cares not solely about their development, but the growth and development of their employees as well.
Joining Eden Park wasn’t the start of a new job for me, it was the start of my career. The outgoing culture quickly makes you feel at home, and encouraged internal growth makes it easy to see a future inside these walls.
EdenPark has a very welcoming company culture where they recognize your strengths and want to help give you the opportunity to grow using those strengths. Everyone is very friendly and always there to help you!
They taught me all the necessary skills to succeed in my first full time job. Our CEO motivates us to work hard, but we also play hard. I love my job!
Pros
good culture, good managment, good people
Love working at Eden Park. I am treated on a daily basis with respect, my presence matter, and I am not treated as if I'm just a " number". Eden Park values there staff and this is demonstrated with their culture, pizza lunches, our town hall meetings once a month ( employer always informs staff of business updates)
At EdenPark everyone is welcomed into our culture! There is an open-door policy will all managers on-site, it was not intimidating at all to start here. Fun-loving culture with an open concept, snacks, coffee, ping pong table, and much more!