eDecree

eDecree Employee Reviews

I'm making about $600 (+/-) per month and I spend from 9 a.m. to almost 5 p.m. at my computer, every single day. I enjoy the work, but the pay kinda stinks for the hours invested. It's per page, and the verbatim work pays pretty good, but all others are mediocre at best. I wish the pay were better and the management were more organized, then this job would get phenomenal reviews from me.
Great office culture amongst colleagues with decent benefits and flexible unpaid vacation freedom. Deadlines are sometimes unrealistic and management isn't the strongest but this work does offer great insight into the legal and insurance world. This is a great workplace if you are looking for flexibility in your schedule and are in a transition stage.
It was just a job, nothing special. The work was not unreasonable, though it was very boring. The pay wasn't great and the office moral was pretty stagnant, but the atmosphere was never too stressful. There was a lot of personal freedom. As long as your assigned work got finished, it didn't matter what you did with your time. I listened to several hours of music a day. That was a nice plus. A solid 3/5.
I learned a lot of valuable legal terminology that will be able to help me in my future. The hardest part of this job would be transcripts that were difficult to hear due to audio quality.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at eDecree?