EDC Management reviews

Good company if you want to begin your career
Senior Technical Advisor (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MA26 October 2018
Great to start out. Sponsors H1B visa. Not great if you are looking to make a difference as every project pretty much reinvents the wheel rather than building on past work. Not much supporting infrastructure and lack of effective management.
Productive, fast paced & fun environment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Kings Mountain, NC22 January 2018
This was my all time favorite job. Everyome was treated fairly no matter their race, gender, or creed. Everyome got along & worked as a team. I was able to advance within 6 months of being there. I enjoyed every minute of this job & wormed as much as I could. The people were nice even though I worked through Aerotek & most of their employees were illegal immigrants, they didnt treat others as if they were the minority. Management was a little on the poor side because Aerotek makes most of their management Hispanic race with no experience & 95% of their employees are Hispanic. If the company had not shut down I will still be there today.
Pros
More money, advancement, overtime, fair treatment
Cons
Poor managment
Good Company - Flexible Schedule
Program / Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Midlothian, VA20 September 2017
It is a good company. Flexible schedule, interesting project. I moved from the area. I would still work there if I lived there. I found the projects interesting but often requiring long hours. The people are nice and the management is fair.
Pros
Nice bonuses, good holidays, relaxed environment, nice people
Cons
stressful work, long hours
Fun interesting job
Manufacturing Associate (Former Employee) –  Kings Mountain, NC5 January 2017
I planned on retiring from EDC but my job ended. The job was interesting as it was the first job I had where I used computers as part of my job. I worked 12 hour rotating shifts. Co- workers were fun to be around and were hard workers also. Management was as good as any I ever had. The most rewarding part was when I had the highest turnout of products for that particular day.
Pros
Working 3 days, then being off 3 days.
Cons
Being bought out because of technology in robots
Developing strategies and brand awareness
Building Manager (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng27 October 2016
I established key network in the facility management industry, particularly in a circulation globally (SA, Gauteng, North West,Limpopo and Mpumalanga)
Pros
Team building sessions
Cons
moderate hours
It is a good place for work,
Finance Analyst and Sub-Grants Coordinator (Current Employee) –  KIGALI8 July 2016
Nice to work at EDC, I learned professionalism and teamwork.
It has a good management and my co-workers helped me to improve in my duties. The most enjoyable part of the job is comply with the reporting deadline.
Tarek's
Legal Specialist (Former Employee) –  Egypt1 November 2015
Good name Company with average working enviroment.
My department consists of only me due to freezing all the hiring processes as oil prices are still down.

Empowering our employees is the best part of this job while very weak packages are presented.
Good place to start carrier.
Intern Technology Solutions, Junior programmer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KA2 January 2015
you will learn minimum of 4 technologies at a time,
with that time management and handling the pressure,
but salary will not to be the extent that you expect for your work, total to explain in one word good place to start the carrier.
not a good place to be
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CA28 February 2014
Edc has no good ethics, they play the music so loud and have a bunch of animals working there