Economy Lube Employee Reviews

Excellent place to work
Sales/Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Ontario21 December 2019
Good group to work for and great pay scale for sales and management. They try to give you a good work family life balance. They do push hard for sales which is not a problem for me but others felt it to be a difficult task.
Pros
Pay and hours
Cons
Management push for high sales
Unorganized and unprofessional place to work
Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON8 August 2018
The wage is decent with commission but you need to work 60+ hrs a week to make a good paycheck. there is also alot of labor laws not followed here. Not somewhere you can excel in.
Pros
Free oil changes for own car
Cons
No real lunch breaks
Bait and switch
sales (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON26 July 2018
This establishment advertised a job/position on Indeed at 18$ an hour. I set aside time for an interview however in the interview process was told the job is actually 14$ an hr.

Complete dishonesty right off the bat. Complete waist of time.

Not impressed.
not at all
Lube Technician (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON17 August 2017
they scammed everyone coming through that shop. they up sold work and did not complete. i would never bring my own car or tell anyone to go to this place
Pros
Cons
everything
Great place to work because of the people
Service advisor / e-tester (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON12 January 2017
Customer service was outstanding due to the people. It was a wonderful experience. I am going to miss shuch a wonderful place to work.
Pros
Atmosphere
Cons
Take passion in your work
Emissions Tester/Lube Technician (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON10 December 2012
work consisted of opening up the shop and performing various duties prior to actually being open.I quickly learned that none of the workers took pride in anything that they did so naturally, things were overlooked and property continued to get damaged.The hardest part of the job was actually dealing with the fake work that was going on. Many of the services we did sell, we did not actually perform and that really made me feel hollow as a person.I did like the fact that my opinion got taken seriously when a vehicle would come back with an issue because It made me feel like a valued employee.