Ecolab Employee Review

Learning experiance.
Associate Territory Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA5 March 2014
A typical day at work included many hours of work off the time clock.in order to have enough time to manage customers and setting appointments. I learned a significant deal of management, behaving as a self employed contractor working out of my home. The hardest part of my job was time management. Conducting a repair with a equivalent time quote of is very challenging.

The most enjoyable part of the job was my independence, as well with working directly with the company clients. I learned new equipment everyday, challenging my skills and growing with every repair.
Pros
company vehicle, cell phone, ipad.
Cons
no overtime, with expectations of completed work and not enough time to complete.

Other Ecolab Employee Reviews

This company is a must have in your portfolio
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC7 May 2018
I worked for Ecolab for 16 years and was supported by the management team and HR

A very positive experience overall and learned a lot about business.
Pros
Great Pension plan, lots of team building events, recognition of accomplishments was ackknowledged, lots of room for growth and advancement if you wanted it.
Cons
No complaints worth publishing
Great management and staff
Asset Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 May 2018
I started at Ecolab on a 3 month contract that extended to a year covering for a coworkers maternity leave. I was surrounded by wonderful, supportive fellow employees and great management! It was hands on the first day I started. It was fast paced and stimulating environment.
Pros
Boss was great, fellow employees were wonderful and supportive, multiple celebratory lunches
Cons
Outdated building, not a lot of cubicles with windows

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ecolab. Our community is ready to answer.