Ecofitt Corporation Employee Reviews

The worst job you could take
It Tech (Former Employee) –  Calgary18 July 2019
Submarket compensation : $15/hr on a CONTRACT...not even minimum wage since you're deprived of benefits.

Any company wanting to pay so little for anyone that has taken ANYTHING post-secondary is simply contemptuous towards its workers.

AVOID AT ALL COST
Fast Paced High Energy Company
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 April 2019
Work with smart people, trying to solve some challenging environmental and client problems. Emphasize on work life balance and a great place to learn and grow in your career.
Look Elsewhere People !!
Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB5 January 2019
Started out OK last program. This program a total JOKE
Managers are useless. Still waiting to get reimbursed from Aug
Ask for day off, never got it !!
Pros
Cons
No Training, but perfection expected. Not enough hours
Good job for short term
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 December 2018
It's a good job if you are looking for short term like up to 6 months. No matter what, no chance of moving up or progressing to higher position . No benefits or pay raise. Management lacks the coordination. Not enough hours as of now and You are waiting for jobs booked for you. No respect for the seniority or devotion you show for the company.
Pros
Good pay for the work you do
Cons
Poor management and low hours
Terrible place to work!
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB5 December 2018
Waste of tax payer money, poorly run company that does nothing for the province or the people working for it. Terrible management and corporate culture. No set hours or benefits. Some weeks you are struggling to get enough hours to even qualify for part time. Other weeks you are working well into the night. If you have any other options available consider them before this company.
Pros
Cons
management, corporate structure, work life balance is terrible
High Paced Environment
Office Staff (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 June 2018
Ecofitt provides a high paced Environment. They reward those who are successful, and promote from within. If you want to work for a growing company that will hold you to a higher standard they are a perfect fit.
Pros
Work life balance, great supportive management
Cons
Program based company
Avoid at any cost. This is serious. Pleas do not apply to any positions!
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 June 2018
Go elsewhere for a job, liars and cheats, expects you to be a no-fee line of credit for the company, don't expect your money back in a timely manner. Managment will use your job as a weapon to get you to do whatever they want.
Bad, terrible, awful
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 June 2018
I was happy to land this job with Ecofitt. That is until I realized that they did not know how to train and wanted you at their beck and call. After working me silly and ruining my health I hope management gets what they deserve. As an Albertan, I deserve better. "Won't get fooled again".
Worst hole
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 June 2018
Ecofitt is the worst company ever. They don’t care with their employees especially to their f.tech . Very poor management. CSR - not doing their job;, a big disappointment for this people , government is paying this lazy people and not doing their job properly. Even to give a schedule to their technician- is so hard to do. Coordinators doesn’t know how to coordinate with their technician- good for you you still have your salary. Salute for those feild tech. Whos doing their job.
Ok
FT (Former Employee) –  AB8 May 2018
I am currently employed as a Technician and I thoroughly enjoy my job. I meet many friendly people, my bosses are positive and eager to help me, and there are opportunities to grow with the company. There are incentives for inventory accuracy which allow me to make more money as well. It can be solitary driving around to complete installs, but talking to homeowners gives a good balance.
Excellent company
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB3 May 2018
I love this job as a field technician. It was one of my favorites. I was always happy to go to work and my coordinator was always helpful and always tried to help u if u needed them.
Pros
excellent organization
Amazing Culture
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB3 May 2018
Great company to work for! Very transparent and communication between teams has been the best I've ever seen. I am proud of joined such a wonderful company.
Pros
Culture, friendly, new age management.
Best Work Culture
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB3 May 2018
Thank you for the experience! It has been an immersive work experience where I and a couple of my friends really learned a lot from being employed at Ecofitt.
Worst
Concerned citizen (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 April 2018
Pros
No pros
Cons
No work no pay
Just another bottom of the barrel company
installer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB18 March 2018
Go else where for a job, liars and cheats, expects you to be a no fee line of credit for the company, don't expect your money back in a timely manner. Managment will use your job as a weapon to get you to do whatever they want.
Pros
haha
Cons
all of them
Worst company to work for
Technician (Former Employee) –  Missisauaga27 January 2018
Hi to everyone reading this please stay away fron this company as it’s very poorly managed there is no job security they hire too many people and you just sit and wait for months
Pros
Easy to get hired
Cons
These are bunch of liars and do not care about there workers
Worst life work balance ever on a job
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, Alberta1 December 2017
I was happy to land this job with Ecofitt. That is until I realized that they did not know how to train and wanted you at their beckon call. After working me silly and ruining my health I hope management gets what they deserve. As an Albertan I deserve better. "Won't get fooled again".
Pros
Having a job
Cons
Working for Ecofitt
Positive Energy and Opportunity for Advancement
Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB18 September 2017
Positive Culture, Fair Compensation and Meaningful Work
Director (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB18 September 2017
Great place to work! Culture, Compensation and Meaningful Work.

Culture - Pretty forward thinking company - where the majority of team members are engaged and truly believe in what they do makes a difference. Positive work environment where team members support each other.

Environmental Impact - The company delivers programs across Canada and manufacturers products that deliver huge environmental benefits.

Work / Life Balance - Team members work hard, but are recognized for their hard work and compensated accordingly. The organization believes in celebrating success.
Great place, great people, work with a purpose
Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB18 September 2017
Working to advance a career, provide for your family and help the environment at the same time - can't beat that! People here are dedicated and fun - great place to work.

Hard work is rewarded and recognized and there are plenty of chances for advancement for those willing to put in the time and effort.
Pros
Autonomy, room for advancement and development, positive culture and purpose
Cons
There is a lot of work to do, being busy is not for everyone but compensation is matched to effort

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ecofitt Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7