Ecofitt Corporation Employee Reviews

Worst
Concerned citizen (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 April 2018
Ecofitt is the worst company ever. They don’t care with their employees especially to their f.tech . Very poor management. CSR - not doing their job;, a big disappointment for this people , government is paying this lazy people and not doing their job properly. Even to give a schedule to their technician- is so hard to do. Coordinators doesn’t know how to coordinate with their technician- good for you you still have your salary. Salute for those feild tech. Whos doing their job.
Pros
No pros
Cons
No work no pay
Just another bottom of the barrel company
installer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB18 March 2018
Go else where for a job, liars and cheats, expects you to be a no fee line of credit for the company, don't expect your money back in a timely manner. Managment will use your job as a weapon to get you to do whatever they want.
Pros
haha
Cons
all of them
Worst company to work for
Technician (Former Employee) –  Missisauaga27 January 2018
Hi to everyone reading this please stay away fron this company as it’s very poorly managed there is no job security they hire too many people and you just sit and wait for months
Pros
Easy to get hired
Cons
These are bunch of liars and do not care about there workers
Worst life work balance ever on a job
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, Alberta1 December 2017
I was happy to land this job with Ecofitt. That is until I realized that they did not know how to train and wanted you at their beckon call. After working me silly and ruining my health I hope management gets what they deserve. As an Albertan I deserve better. "Won't get fooled again".
Pros
Having a job
Cons
Working for Ecofitt
Positive Energy and Opportunity for Advancement
Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB18 September 2017
I am currently employed as a Technician and I thoroughly enjoy my job. I meet many friendly people, my bosses are positive and eager to help me, and there are opportunities to grow with the company. There are incentives for inventory accuracy which allow me to make more money as well. It can be solitary driving around to complete installs, but talking to homeowners gives a good balance.
Positive Culture, Fair Compensation and Meaningful Work
Director (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB18 September 2017
Great place to work! Culture, Compensation and Meaningful Work.

Culture - Pretty forward thinking company - where the majority of team members are engaged and truly believe in what they do makes a difference. Positive work environment where team members support each other.

Environmental Impact - The company delivers programs across Canada and manufacturers products that deliver huge environmental benefits.

Work / Life Balance - Team members work hard, but are recognized for their hard work and compensated accordingly. The organization believes in celebrating success.
Great place, great people, work with a purpose
Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB18 September 2017
Working to advance a career, provide for your family and help the environment at the same time - can't beat that! People here are dedicated and fun - great place to work.

Hard work is rewarded and recognized and there are plenty of chances for advancement for those willing to put in the time and effort.
Pros
Autonomy, room for advancement and development, positive culture and purpose
Cons
There is a lot of work to do, being busy is not for everyone but compensation is matched to effort
crazy workload and poor arrangement
Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB23 August 2017
Poor management, no fun and just drive people until you die, no one care about your unreasonable workload..............................................must complete 7 appointments per day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ecofitt Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4