- Rapid growth, many projects and several recent acquisitions (D&D automation, Transmodulous)
- One of few remaining privately held automation companies
- Fast paced, aggressive with decent projects and some great people.
- Low to average pay with recently revoked profit-sharing.
- Poor work life balance, low morale.Slightly flexible hours but with a 44hr/week minimum, minimal time off and minimal sick days.
- Negative work culture (especially recently) with lack of leadership respect toward workers and low accountability
- Rapid growth is sometimes cumbersome and unorganized.
- Some employees with poor attitude, tired philosophy and dated technological outlook
- Database is antiquated and immensely inefficient
- Management has clear lack of regard for their people