Eclipse Automation
Eclipse Automation Employee Review

Amazing

25 July 2018
Great work environment Challenging but fun work Great benefits Great bosses and an fantastic CEO Lots of travel offered but not mandatory I would definitely work here again
5.0Job security/advancement
12 May 2021
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) - Cambridge, ON
I have been working here for approximately six months (started during the pandemic) and have really enjoyed my time. My manager has been very flexible with my schedule and being able to work remote when needed.
Pros
Flexible schedule, free premium snacks, great people
Cons
Long work week
29 March 2021
Fab shop (Former Employee) - Cambridge, ON
This place is a joke, management is horrible. The pay is well below industry standards, and it is hard physical work to complete day in and day out for such minimal pay.
Pros
Free snacks, woo hoo
Cons
Everything else
17 January 2021
Quality Control Coordinator (Current Employee) - Cambridge, ON
you sit at your desk, no talking, not training on new job task, everyone is too busy, each department acts as it's own entity, no collaboration, no team work, management are back stabbing, if you have an issue, don;t voice it, just get out, look for another job, because you will become the problem. They will like to get you out. The hardest part of the job, no training and you are expect to do it right the first time, it's a dog eat dog environment, your work will be sabotage to make you look incompetent by others who share the same drive, caution, save your work on your desktop each time. The hours are long, mandatory 44 hours a week, you leave home in the dark return home in the dark, you get 2 ten minutes break and half hour for lunch, if you take one minute over you are watched. if you use your cell, you are watched every second even if it's emergency. The work culture is bad, they work the people like robots, some managers/supervisors treat the people like they are a piece of floor cloth. Most of the managers treat the employees like lower class citizen. I like the task but treatments from management is very, very, very bad.
Pros
interesting task
Cons
long hours, high turn over of employees