Eclipse Advantage Employee Reviews

good workplace
Industrial athlete (Current Employee) –  Milton, ON21 March 2018
Pays good and i love making money. It is well managed. No issues with management.

You work with all the workers but you work by yourself and that is what i like i work by myself and make the kind of money i want to make
The pay system is broken
industrial athlete (Current Employee) –  Milton, ON19 February 2018
The company works off of a piece count pay system meaning the more product you move, the more you get paid. The idea is good but the system is broken because everyone has to split the pay equally regardless of if you move more or less product than your co-workers. In my experience, this system is counter-productive and makes people want to always work less because they know they won't get paid any differently
Pros
great boss, nice co-workers, fairly flexible hours
Cons
pay sucks, no benefits, back-breaking work
good
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC20 November 2017
for the time that I worked there it was pretty good. the only problem was that I did not get enough hours but other than it it was a pretty good work experience
Extremely poor management
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Balzac, AB10 October 2017
Management is a joke, unsafe work practices are brushed off, equipment often broken. Shift changes occur without notice and sometimes in the middle of the week, overtime is mandatory without notice. Those who speak up about safety issues are terminated with insubordination as a cause.
Just a regular workplace.
Swamper/Labourer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB15 July 2017
I loved the environment but the problem was the superior and management who is in-charge of handling everything in the workplace. Need a well-train superior.
Workplace
Industrial athlete (Current Employee) –  Milton, ON9 June 2017
So of the people are ok. Most of the issue are pays between other lumpers and improper training. Lots of staff showing up late or texting last minute to say their not coming.
Cheeks
Swamper (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB28 April 2017
Company is a joke, wouldn't recomend to anyone. They refused to pay me overtime, said I never worked overtime. They say it's a team but my whole time there it did not feel like a team. Its run by men n women who don't deserve the position they were given.
Pros
if you suck up enough you'll get hours
Cons
if you don't suck up you don't get paid
Horrible
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB7 April 2017
Usually workers won't stay longer than two or three days due to high physical demanding job with out safe manner.Lift the heavy materials from 6 feet height with out help!!! No one care each others ( except Supervisor) 15 min LUNCH Break!!!!!!! other worst thing is work starts at 5 am...no benefits for their employees which means they wont care their employees
Pros
nothing
Cons
long hours if you alive
Horrible
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB27 March 2017
Supervisor
Lumper and Supervisor at Sysco Regina (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK9 March 2017
It was an ok for a bit until the work got hectic with opposing standards of the way other in house workers wanted things done and the way I was taught to work it was different entirely ...
Lots of fast paced heavy lifting
Lumper/Swamper (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB2 January 2017
Eclipse is a "logistics" company that works breaking down pallets of food product as it comes off the trucks. Lots of fast paced heavy lifting. Its commission work, the more you move the more your paid.
terrible place DO NOT APPLY
Swamper/Labourer (Former Employee) –  Rocky View, AB22 December 2016
management is terrible. as for the actual work its not bad. fellow employees are nice but management does not care about you or you life outside work. they force overtime and force extra long weeks. no benefits and no raises and no place to move up. DO NOT APPLY
Pros
Cons
everything
Hate my life everyday i work here
Swamper (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB11 December 2016
I am working with eclipse for over 2 years now and nothing has changed for the better with this company no benefits and hard work like that's just stupid not to have benefits for your workers. Also having problems with supervisors thinking they can push someone to quit or harass fellow employees about non work stuff such as health family and friends.. talk about a joke and it's not worth all the stress this job gives me it's effecting my life around work and outside.
Pros
No pros from this place.
Cons
No benfits or job security. Also supervisors tell there employees that there stupid.
On the way down
Operations Manager - ON (Former Employee) –  Ontario8 December 2016
Poor upper management. Clients are leaving due to lack of attention. Very physically demanding for workers. Learned a lot about warehousing industry. Great hours of work. Finished most days by 3 pm. Worked with some of the best workers i have ever seen.
Pros
local autonomy
Cons
very poor management
general labour
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON8 April 2016
Lifing up to 80lbs
constant work
very productive work place
This was a 5am to 1pm shift.
This was a safe and comfortable workplace
simple and straight forward, steady, always had hours
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Winfield, BC23 January 2016
Same shifts every day, making arrangements and plans was always easy.
Simple work, sorting boxes and unloading/loading trucks
Excellent team of employees and good attitudes
Fun job, not too demanding.
Pros
free breakfast, hours always consistent
Cons
lifting so many boxes gets a little bit repetitive
productive, and i really enjoyed working there.
Truck Unloader (Former Employee) –  Montreal-est, QC3 January 2016
Arriving at job before 630 in the morning, prepare my machine for the day making sure its plugged in and charging. When the day starts you are given throughout the day when trucks are docked what needs to be unloaded from that truck into the warehouse.
I learned how to read purchase orders for sysco as to every purchase order is different for each company.
the coworkers i worked with was a good team and we all worked very well together to get the day done as fast as we could because as soon as the day po for all thhe trucks coming in for the day was done we could go home.
there was no hard part of the job for me because i love physical work.
and the most enjoyable part of the job for me was driving the machines.
Pros
finish at a good time everyday, never long days and having good pays at the end of the week
Cons
no cons
Fast paced and unreliable
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 April 2015
Unfortunately I didn't have the greatest experience with Eclipse Advantage to the lack of organization in regards to the work schedule.
Pros
Independent work environment
Cons
Lack of organization
A Growing Company in Canada
NATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Montreal, Canada13 November 2014
A good growing company, if you enjoy working in a fast paced company this is the company for you.
Pros
Great management team
Cons
no benefits in Canada
Enjoyable and team freindly environment
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Mississauga Ontario27 August 2014
I have learned to team manage in a quick and fast paced environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eclipse Advantage. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6