eBay Inc. Employee Reviews

Found 48 reviews matching the search See all 1,623 reviews
nice people to work with
EBay Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 January 2019
learning what is new in the technical world. be able to purchase stuff at a discounted price. computer skills improved while using excel programs and inventory
overall good company
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dublin4 November 2018
Overall good company to work for. Was given great projects and the colleagues were very professional in most cases. Would work for them again if good opportunity arose.
This jopb is with time management and i enjoy.
Wave Planner (Current Employee) –  Enterprise, NB24 August 2018
I start eBay 2012 as a inventory parson. last 2 years I am on wave planner position. I have good knowledge in inventory department so its more beneficial for wave planning job. Every more I have to drop customer order and make sure all order going on time, If something wrong with order I have to fix it. I enjoy work.
eBay gave me a good learning experience as this was my first employment in Canada.
Quality Control Technician (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 July 2018
Since eBay is an online shopping company, there are many customers who orders wide variety of products so it is very busy place. My typical day starts with prepping, picking and packing the clothes . As there was a diverse culture at workplace, I learned how to deal with different people. I also learned how to use RF scanner. The most enjoyable part of the job was to look forward to work in multiple corporate product departments. The hardest part was since I was working in evening shift, because of busy schedule sometimes I had to work till 2 to 3 am.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Fun to work with , they appreciate their employees by announcing their names in the meeting and show their hard works
Packing , processing and shipping customers order (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 May 2018
I enjoined working at Ebay Enterprise, Inc, They have great staff and fun to work with their teams.
every month Ebay choose the hard worker employees and give them gift with appreciation certification for their good attendance and hard work.
also Fun to work with , they also appreciate their employees by announcing their names in the meeting and show their hard works
Pros
at Ebay Enterprise, Inc provide free lunch twice a year to thank all their employees
It's interesting to sell something to customers
Self Employed (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 May 2018
• Controlled cash flow, bank reconciliation, purchasing and negotiation
• Experienced with high volume management of supplies
• Maintained financial and record documentations to use for budget
• Provided consistent product with accuracy (no error) to maintain 100% positive feedback
• Handled and shipped products internationally and domestically
Easy and Reliable
Entrepreneur on Ebay (Current Employee) –  Saint-Jérôme, QC24 March 2018
I learned a lot of stuff as a Ebay Seller.
Which help me getting experience on shipping and selling.
I loved responding to my costumers and I made a lot of sales from it.
Amazing company to work for
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC25 February 2018
I loved working at eBay, from the day to day tasks to the culture and the people, it was a great 5 years. Unfortunately the center closed and we all got laid off, but I would work for them again anytime.
Pros
amazing culture, great management, advancement opportunities
Cons
shift work
Self employment
CEO and Founder (Current Employee) –  Lacolle, QC27 January 2018
small on-line business. daily retail sales, listing organizing and posting product listings, bookkeeping and financial organizer, sale promotions and inventory control
An emerging internet opportunity for collectors and sellers of rare items
Internet sales (Former Employee) –  Home21 December 2017
E-bay is an excellent format for buying and selling. It has opened the doors to a formerly unaccessible market for collectors of rare and vintage items. I have been able to work from home at my own pace buying and selling merchandise that I am truly interested in and knowledgeable about.
Constantly changing duties as the company transformed its support teams
Power Sellers - Stores Support (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC14 December 2017
Managers had little control and were there to only disseminate information and handle some customer escalations. Shift based work that rotated several times a year. They closed down the Burnaby BC office very fairly abruptly, devastating for a lot of my co-workers who devoted their lives to the business.
Pros
Free drinks in the vending machines
Cons
Very strict to-the minute log in and out procedures
Great environment ,with very motivated and outgoing people to work with.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 November 2017
Work schedules where great . Work load was very difficult but we all worked together and got it done . i would recommend working with this company not only are the workers there great so is the work hours and money .
Pros
Cons
no free food
Messy environment at Ebay
Lead Software developer (Former Employee) –  Software Engineer21 August 2017
No Proper direction
Stressful being a consultant.
Did not enjoy the job.
Will not recommend position in the same group to anybody else.
Work culture is the worst part.
productive and fun work place
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 June 2017
Ebay is a well establish warehouse that deals with a wide range of clothing. From children wear to adults, all staff are well trained
to sort out clothe by size and colour range.
Running a small ecommerce shop
Seller (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON23 May 2017
It's fun, it's a large amount of work to start though.

Just selling items, over all, it's enjoyable.

I plan on working on this shop, and using it as a part time job.
Mean supervisors, hard monotonous work
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 May 2017
Working there was very dull and boring, supervisors were very strict and getting a day off was almost impossible. The only time we got free lunch was when their head office came in for the day. The work was boring and very monotonous gave me no will to come into work, no games or functions were ever played making working there depressing.
World leader in innovation
Retail Moments Planning & Merchandising Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 November 2016
Learn, grow & foster from a culture thriving on outside of the box thinking. Investment in providing associates tools & training needed is fantastic. Management asks for associates feedback and responds to them with their actions and that is highly valuable in any organization. Lack of resources is a barrier, only because the potential is so vast.
Their Canadian operation have ceased
Customer Service Representative French Division (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC27 August 2016
Therefore I can provide much of a review for this company, it was a great company to work for with many benefit and great management. The centre of operation shut down in Burnaby in 2008
Fast Pace
Picker, Putter, Packer (Former Employee) –  Enterprise, NB10 June 2016
For picking have to walk around isles and pick clothes with an RF Scanner and pick the clothes and put them in totes
For putting you have to put the clothes in cubbies
For packing you pack the clothes into bags and then put the invoice inside and put it on the line
Pros
Easy
Cons
Gets Boring after a while
Over Worked and Under Paid
Cherry Picker/ Order Picker Operator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 April 2016
eBay is one of the worst companies to work for, very cheap, no overtime. Penny Pinchers that are operating on losses every year.
Do not waste your time with Ebay Enterprise, Its a Dead END job.
Pros
Good People To Work With
Cons
Crooked Management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at eBay Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.