easyfinancial
Happiness score is 48 out of 100

easyfinancial Employee Reviews for FSR

FSR5 reviews
Canada5 reviews

Raise System is poor, Sales Leads are low. Sales calls expectations are High. Stressful Targets

This job is a 100% Sales position. If you do not like making cold calls, selling auxiliary products that increase the principal of the loan then this Role is not for you. You are not a Lender as the amount of the loan and the interest rate is decided before you get started. Money is not always approved wisely especially to those who live on a fix income. You will see an increase in this behavior during the open houses that are held to boost sales. There is a place for easyfinancial they just need to reel in the costs involved in my opinion

Pros

Can help those who absolutely need the money and have a poor credit rating, Can help rebuild credit if you want to, Money is in your account within a couple of hours

Cons

High Cost of Lending.

Please save yourself

At first I really enjoyed this company, until I had to report harassment and they let me go due to the fact that the co-worker was more trained (HRTO)

Insights into easyfinancial

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job

No chance for advancement

No chance for advancement but they expect you to give 100%. False promises (promised management then was given away to someone with less seniority), poor pay, sales calls non stop. Extremely poor work life balance, it was like pulling teeth to get time off. Even if your a star employee and show interest in advancement, they’ll give it to someone else when you have proven your able to do and succeed at the job (popularity contest).

Bad Management

I wish there was a zero star, I would have given one to this company. Please stay away from this company because they don't treat their employees well. If you enjoy being bullied then this is the best place to be. The branch manager in Kelowna is a jerk and also a bully. Please run and do not look back!!! Stay away completely!!

Daily

Over worked and under recognized for what I did on a daily basis. There is continues learning involved as well. There are some great employee benefits as well.

Pros

good benifits

Cons

way to easy to fall through the cracks

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at easyfinancial?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at easyfinancial. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement