easyfinancial

Branch Manager34 reviews
Canada34 reviews

targetfinancialbranchbonuscreditincentivesalebalance

Hard work but rewarding

I find this job is hard work but rewarding when you put the effort in! Very understanding of family first and always looking to help you succeed. Lots of training opportunities

Amazing work place

As long as you give a 100% goeasy is amazing to work for they support their employees and help guide and train for advancement. They also support a work life balance. Would highly recommend! Great for young people as well looking to build a career!

Insights into easyfinancial

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job

Pass

I worked there. My manager was super toxic and no one did anything. Then I became bm. Then after I left I found out the the employees were talking trash behind my back. All lies. That place is very toxic to work. I cried almost every day working there. Work life you have none. Pay is horrible. Goals are unrealistic. And the regions are full of cliques and will talk badly about you.

Cons

No work life balace. Talking behind back. Toxic. Pay not great.

Career driven environment that will support your individual growth.

Great place to work if you are looking to grow and develope. Easyfinancial has taught me structure, time management and how to be a strong leader. If you are looking for a career Easyfinancial will provide you that.

Great career & development opportunity!

I joined an organization as an FSR and was promoted to the branch manager. The company offers you a great opportunity to develop yourself as a leader & improve your sales skills. If you are looking to join a team that is highly motivated by performance this would be a great fit for you.

Pros

*Great opportunity of growth, *Hourly wages +bonuses + incentives, *Very competitive pay for FSR position in Nova Scotia, *Highly motivated team and management

Cons

The company doesn’t sponsor for PR/closed work permit, I would except higher starting salary for the branch manager, This job is not for you if you don’t want yo improve your confidence and invest in your development

Horrible

Would not recommend this Company, Constantly feel like you are under investigation.Management is very high pressureDo not encourage a good working culture

Terrible company

This is the absolute worst place I have ever worked. I was there for 7 years and then all of a sudden my position was gone. The stress level is extremely high, they pay some bonuses but it never makes up for the amount of extreme pressure they put on you. No work/home life balance. They treat their employees very badly. Extremely bad

Pros

Pay

Cons

They treat u poorly

Stay away

Are you kind of person that enjoys intense pressure to sell products to people that can’t afford them? Are you the kind of person that enjoys lying to people and tricking them into products they don’t need? Are you the kind of person that enjoys cold calling and trying to sell loans over the phone? Than this is the place for you!

Pros

Your own work space.

Cons

Everything else. Hours, management, room for growth, work life balance, extremely frustrating work, sales pressure

Stressful and sell oriented

Worked 2 years in a branch in Montreal, the job is very sales oriented, non prime target customers. 35% interest. Management puts pressure to include loan insurance 90% of each loans, H&A 50% of each loans and credit monitoring 60% of each loans. Which makes the loan comme up to around 52% interest. Rest of Canada, it gets up to 60%. But of course we can’t tell that to customers.You have to feel comfortable ripping off customers. Otherwise you get verbal warnings, written warnings, etc for not reaching your target. With that kind of pressure you have to pretty much say “it’s included” the loan or almost forcing the customers to take those auxiliary products. Anyone can get hired and very little training so new employees end up telling wrong information to customers.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Bad pay, stressful and bad management

work life

definitely need the right team and co workers to enjoy your work. definitely need team players and compassion.This company treats their employees good and take the time to understand what we need working the front lines.

Basic facilities are poor

This will suite a person who is not looking for work life balance and who does not have financial commitments. Skills required to do the job is not compensated well enough.

Pros

Opportunities to build experience

Cons

Salaries are low and does not match with company expectations in terms of time and efforts

Love the job... Love the ppl... Money could be a little better but still not bad if you are not afraid of a little hard work.

I'd recommend working here if you like numbers (finance) and are good with ppl. You will learn a lot about how to manage your own finances. And there are monthly bonuses as well.

Regional work ethics is different from presented company culture

The training experience for a month outside my assigned area was too long and confusing instead of training more in the area of my responsibility. Some level of transparency for the position hired for was not very evident. Company culture is not trickled down to the level of Region/branch and may need to be improved. I sensed the strong resentment when my own subordinate was assigned to train me which I find unusual.

The do not treat staff properly

There is zero work life balance Expectations are far too high Huge turnover always shorted staffed Inconsistent management company wide Long term employees become a liability

Results based company

If you do well you are rewarded (usually the same people on an annual basis). However if you have just a few bad months your job is threatened immediately . They boast a great culture but that's only if you work at head office. In the branches it is different. Only work for this company if you are a very strong sales person.

Collections, Collections, Collections

EasyHome (EH) mainly deals with customers who have bad to extremely terrible credit. They take advantage of people who have no alternative. EasyFinancial (EF) is no different. Unfortunately when both stores share the same clientele there are going to be issues. If a client doesn't pay for furniture EH just takes it back. At EF you can't do that. There is the problem. Enter collections. I will never again work in a environment that requires collections. Stressed out all the time. Upper management has no problem reminding you your job is on the line. Never again.

Pros

Discount furniture, and loans

Cons

Collections, low staff

family culture very diverse

-- bonus bonus bonus --- making money is this job --- sales pressue is a lot but you make money -- good benefits 3 weeks vacation ---moving up is fast

A great place to work

All in all I thought Easy Financial was going to be the last place I worked at. Busy from the time I was hired on until the day I was "terminated without cause'. A typical day involved supporting customer's needs, changes to their accounts, offering increases, applying for new loans and handling the documents required for approval. I must say that it was one of the most rewarding customer service experiences I had ever had, you know, goosebumps when someone came in and you could help them, or provided them with the information they needed to fix their financial issues. helping them achieve their goals. Our team, from our branch to the other regional branches were a solid team, relying on each other for information and support on a daily basis. The club benefits and bonuses were always welcomed and well deserved. There is a lot of hard work to maintain numbers and growth. Hitting the targets was not only satisfying but fun getting there, because we made it fun. The hardest part was keeping up when we were short staffed. It took 6 months to find the right person to fill in the role. Customer privacy in a kiosk is limited, making it difficult for people to open up about why they were in to see us. There seems to be a disconnect when it comes to regional managers and their staff. We had 2 in the 3 years I was working there. Pushing you to the limits of thinking today is it, I'm going to quit if he/she doesn't let me do my job. It appears as thought they hit a time in their tenure that is their breaking point and they go from I'm here to help you achieve your goals, to -

Pros

Great incentives, hours and feel good moments

Cons

Regional Management

Summary

I did not enjoy my time there. There is no care for family life. Long days and hours yet not enough pay for the time we are away from our families. Expectations way too high. No encouragement. When you have a great day there's no pat on the back but plenty of threats of losing your job if you don't make your day.

Easyfinancial Great workplace

Working for Easyfinancial is such a great experience you will never feel like a number , there is company interaction from all the way to the top, from the CEO all way down to the part time FSR. The executive team knows your name and shakes your hand doesn’t matter your title and position. The management team is always there to help you out doesn’t matter what the issue you can call and there is someone always willing to help. You can move up with the company as there is support from everyone in any department. There are so many incentives, and I have never worked for a company that has these many incentives. The branches are a like family and any branch you go to you will always feel welcomed.

Pros

Incentives, opportunity, advancement, support

Cons

A great company to work for with great benefits

A typical day at work for me is to help those who are in financial trouble and can not get a loan with their local bank, I am happy to help our customers get the money that they are needing to get them back on track with their monthly bills or unexpected day to day life. I make sure my Financial Representative is doing her daily duties and that we work as a team to collect payments from our customers and to make sure that they complete the agreement when they come in. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing our customers leave with a smile on their face knowing we were able to help them get back on track.

Pros

Get bonuses

Cons

hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at easyfinancial. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement