EASTSIDE HEAVY TRUCK COLLISION

EASTSIDE HEAVY TRUCK COLLISION Employee Reviews

Canada3 reviews
Amazing people but no advancement opportunities unless someone retires or dies. Not sure what else to say but this review must be 150 character minimum.
Pros
Hutterites bring goodies
Cons
Hourly wage vs salary
So much respect between all staff from management to detailers. one of a kind work culture that will never be duplicated anywhere else. Such a positive environment that people rarely leave. Extremely low turn over rate but makes it difficult to learn more/advance within.
Pros
the people
Cons
lack of advacement opportunity
I thought that the overal review on this work place was a good one, i thought that the management was excellent. i would highly recommend that if someone is looking for a place that has a great salary, great job security gave myself great advancement in my ongoing learning for the need of skills. I thought that working here was good because it has felixable with their hours which I thought was good. It gave myself the right balance for work and my personal life. If anyone is looking for a great place to work, I would highly recommend this job.
Pros
good hours
Cons
intense hard labour
Ask a question about working or interviewing at EASTSIDE HEAVY TRUCK COLLISION. Our community is ready to answer.
4.7