Eastlink Employee Review

Not the best spot to work, but I learned a lot.
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Halifax NS20 August 2013
I came out of school and directly to this position. I believe it was a bad decision, but my loyalty and need to pay the bills made me stay here. I did learn a lot about technical support, and computers in general.

The environment was harsh, a monitored call center environment with a consistent call volume. If I was off the phone for more than 30 seconds, I was questioned. One time, I was followed to the bathroom by a manager. After one minute, he knocked on the door and asked me if everything "was ok".

Technical support was as well, left out of all the company rewards, as these were reserved for sales people. It didn't create a good morale.

Again, shiftwork. It's very tough on the body.
Pros
Learned a lot about technical support - worked with some great, incredibly smart people.
Cons
Everything else.

Other Eastlink Employee Reviews

Fun workplace with supportive staff
Retail Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS27 April 2018
Working at Eastlink as a retail sales representative gives you a fun work environment with the opportunity to earn commission. The staff is supportive and it does not take long to learn the tasks involved with the job. There is also opportunity to rise in the ranks within the company
Great Place to work
Director of Operations Western Canada (Interim) (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS23 April 2018
I totally enjoyed my time at Eastlink. I worked with many great people both in the field and support staff. I cannot recommend it highly enough, although there were times when the work got a little stressed.
Pros
Great workmates.
Cons
Not much work family balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eastlink. Our community is ready to answer.