Eastlink Employee Review

Great place to work with loads of opportunity for advancement, and great training exercises.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Truro, NS5 June 2013
Great company from head to toe. Very well managed company, where the lines of communication are fluent and well maintained. Employees have loads of support from one another and there is always help available if you're stumped on an issue. They offer great training exercises which helped better my skills as a sales rep.
Pros
Training, good commission
Cons
N/a

Other Eastlink Employee Reviews

Great Place to work
Director of Operations Western Canada (Interim) (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS23 April 2018
I totally enjoyed my time at Eastlink. I worked with many great people both in the field and support staff. I cannot recommend it highly enough, although there were times when the work got a little stressed.
Pros
Great workmates.
Cons
Not much work family balance
Ok to work for
Home Customer Service, Retention and Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Truro, NS13 April 2018
The best thing about working for Eastlink is I got to work from home and I was able to be there when my son went to school and when he came home. The hardest part of the job was being in an office all day long with no one to talk to
Pros
worked from home
Cons
not family friendly

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eastlink. Our community is ready to answer.