Eastlink Employee Review

An okay place to work
Digital Cable Tech (contract) (Former Employee) –  halifax ns30 April 2014
Day at work: come in if you got put in appointments you would go set up your car if not you would be making calls all day.

What did I learn: how to setup and install cable boss.

Management: some of the supervisor were good but the main boss was rarely in and would leave for hrs and not tell anyone and would give his buddy's get away with a lot like coming in 2 hrs late.

Hardest part of the job: trying to find some of the homes :P

Enjoyable part of the job: you got to go and drive around NS and help people with their TV problems
Pros
fun work atmosphere and get too travle around NS
Cons
poor management

Other Eastlink Employee Reviews

Great Place to work
Director of Operations Western Canada (Interim) (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS23 April 2018
I totally enjoyed my time at Eastlink. I worked with many great people both in the field and support staff. I cannot recommend it highly enough, although there were times when the work got a little stressed.
Pros
Great workmates.
Cons
Not much work family balance
Ok to work for
Home Customer Service, Retention and Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Truro, NS13 April 2018
The best thing about working for Eastlink is I got to work from home and I was able to be there when my son went to school and when he came home. The hardest part of the job was being in an office all day long with no one to talk to
Pros
worked from home
Cons
not family friendly

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eastlink. Our community is ready to answer.