Eastlink Employee Review

Didn't like it here at all!!
Technical Service and Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS12 November 2013
Absolutely NO freedom to trouble shoot in a way your most comfortable.
Very little chance to promote from within despite what the management feed you.
I'm not one for a call centre environment and this is exactly what Eastlink has become.

I liked the people I worked with and helping customers.. I didn't like the feeling of being watched every second and being told I can't laugh with my friends at work.

Happy I'm gone.

Other Eastlink Employee Reviews

Fun workplace with supportive staff
Retail Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS27 April 2018
Working at Eastlink as a retail sales representative gives you a fun work environment with the opportunity to earn commission. The staff is supportive and it does not take long to learn the tasks involved with the job. There is also opportunity to rise in the ranks within the company
Great Place to work
Director of Operations Western Canada (Interim) (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS23 April 2018
I totally enjoyed my time at Eastlink. I worked with many great people both in the field and support staff. I cannot recommend it highly enough, although there were times when the work got a little stressed.
Pros
Great workmates.
Cons
Not much work family balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eastlink. Our community is ready to answer.