Eastern Traffic Services

Eastern Traffic Services Employee Reviews

Canada4 reviews
I have never gotten a right pay the whole time here its like the money is coming out of their own pockets. I have flagged 25 plus years at almost every company and always got paid for the hours i worked. One company went above and beyond that. The flaggers here are wing nuts they dont have a clue.dont work here!!!!!
A typical day at work with eastern traffic is working 14-18 hours days, in complete heat than being expected to do that 7 day a week with no complaints. Management expects you to keep your head down and take the bullying when you do something wrong. They are all inexperienced when it comes to dealing with real life situations. The only thing that makes this job enjoyable is the amazing hard working people you meet on the way.
They are a really good company to work for, lots of hours which is good and bad, and good pay, my bills were always paid on time.
Pros
good breaking system
Cons
Worked from sun-up to sun-down, Monday to Friday, I learned new things almost everyday. I learned how to operate heavy machines, how to control traffic with and without a sign, I stayed on my feet all day long, and much more.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eastern Traffic Services. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7