Eastern Traffic Services Employee Reviews

Dont fall for the lies
Tempory Workplace Signer/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bedford, NS4 September 2018
A typical day at work with eastern traffic is working 14-18 hours days, in complete heat than being expected to do that 7 day a week with no complaints. Management expects you to keep your head down and take the bullying when you do something wrong. They are all inexperienced when it comes to dealing with real life situations. The only thing that makes this job enjoyable is the amazing hard working people you meet on the way.
Good company to work for
Traffic Control Person (Former Employee) –  Bedford, NS18 January 2017
They are a really good company to work for, lots of hours which is good and bad, and good pay, my bills were always paid on time.
Pros
good breaking system
Cons
Long hot days working outside all the time
Traffic Control Personnel (Current Employee) –  Moncton & Saint John NB14 April 2015
Worked from sun-up to sun-down, Monday to Friday, I learned new things almost everyday. I learned how to operate heavy machines, how to control traffic with and without a sign, I stayed on my feet all day long, and much more.