East Side Mario's Employee Review

View all East Side Mario's reviews

Culinary Crew/Food preparation worker/Kitchen Helper
Culinary Crew/Food preparation worker/Dish help (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON29 May 2014
Apart of the culinary team you're responsible for the overall cooking, its exciting to work at a fast pace but it can also be the hardest part of the job in itself.
The most enjoyable part of working in Culinary is the challenges you have to make, by remember each and every dish and knowing how to make and also be under the stress of a time limit.
But you learn that at the end of the day,you can look back and just see how much you accomplished.

Other East Side Mario's Employee Reviews

terrible place to work
Server/Waitress (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON20 April 2018
management is terrible. they are petty and act like highschoolers. they do not help you when you struggle, they cut your hours and tear you down. if you dont fit into their 'clique' you probably won't be working there long either... terrible way to run a business. there is definitely favouritism that goes on there, and they are fine with that. the customers arent any better. they act so entitled to their over priced pasta, salad and bread. definitely not worth the work for the amount of tips you make. (MAYBE $100 on a good night). way too much drama and negativity. even more so, the kitchen can't even handle the restaurant and half capacity. an absolute mess of a establishment. while i did love some of the other staff, i would say overall this restaurant is a write off.
Pros
Cons
bad management, bad hours, low food quality, rude customers, not enough money, favouritism, pettiness
It was a good place to work but the scheduling and the way they had me doing things just got to be to much
Line Cook/Prep Cook,. (Former Employee) –  Spruce Grove, AB19 April 2018
A typical day was I'd come into work at 6-7am to start prep all by myself and do it by 12 or 1:00. Get off work and then come in to help with the supper rush. I enjoyed the work but when I came back in towards the end when I quit I was hardly cooking at all.
Pros
very good Job and learnt alot
Cons
better copying skill towards staff scheduling and amount off workers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at East Side Mario's. Our community is ready to answer.