East Side Mario's Employee Review

View all East Side Mario's reviews

great food good people but the hours were too unstable
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  line cook23 January 2014
working here for a summer was a good job but the hours were not enough unfortunately and there were not any full time positions not their fault at all. lovely place to work as long as you don't mind being called in on a Saturday night.
Pros
good staff good food
Cons
hours not enough or too long

Other East Side Mario's Employee Reviews

terrible place to work
Server/Waitress (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON20 April 2018
management is terrible. they are petty and act like highschoolers. they do not help you when you struggle, they cut your hours and tear you down. if you dont fit into their 'clique' you probably won't be working there long either... terrible way to run a business. there is definitely favouritism that goes on there, and they are fine with that. the customers arent any better. they act so entitled to their over priced pasta, salad and bread. definitely not worth the work for the amount of tips you make. (MAYBE $100 on a good night). way too much drama and negativity. even more so, the kitchen can't even handle the restaurant and half capacity. an absolute mess of a establishment. while i did love some of the other staff, i would say overall this restaurant is a write off.
Pros
Cons
bad management, bad hours, low food quality, rude customers, not enough money, favouritism, pettiness
It was a good place to work but the scheduling and the way they had me doing things just got to be to much
Line Cook/Prep Cook,. (Former Employee) –  Spruce Grove, AB19 April 2018
A typical day was I'd come into work at 6-7am to start prep all by myself and do it by 12 or 1:00. Get off work and then come in to help with the supper rush. I enjoyed the work but when I came back in towards the end when I quit I was hardly cooking at all.
Pros
very good Job and learnt alot
Cons
better copying skill towards staff scheduling and amount off workers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at East Side Mario's. Our community is ready to answer.