EAST COAST CREDIT UNION

EAST COAST CREDIT UNION Employee Reviews

Canada4 reviews
It was great working at ECCU, staff, management had a very friendly , welcoming culture that thrived to include everyone.

The newsletter kept everyone in touch with each other and friendly annual completions helped with engagement across the offices in province
Progressive work environment with opportunities to learn and advance. Positive work culture and job satisfaction. There was a genuine drive to provide meaningful products and service to the members served.
Pros
Ability to affect change. Great benefit package.
Great place to work. Very professional with great benefits and co workers. Would definitely recommend this for anyone interested in a financial future!
This is a fast pace, busy department with 12 administration officers. I also deal directly with Senior Managers and VP's in making business, strategic decisions of behalf of the department as well as the company as a whole. I enjoy working with all my co-workers as well as the staff that report to me.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at EAST COAST CREDIT UNION?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at EAST COAST CREDIT UNION. Our community is ready to answer.
4.7