Earth to Table Farm Employee Review

View all Earth to Table Farm reviews

busy place
Kitchen Staff/Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON15 April 2019
good place to work,super busy dish pit. was often closing quite late and going home at around 12:30 or 1 am other than the late close it was a good job
Pros
free lunch
Cons
late close

Other Earth to Table Farm Employee Reviews

Most Positive and Inspiring Workplace
Server/Hostess/Caterer/Delivery (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON16 September 2018
I worked at Bread Bar for 8 months and by far, it was the most impressive workplace i've ever been involved with. The management is defiantly the core to all of this. The management team is always motivating and pushing you to be the best you can be and whenever they would have to criticize, they would never make you feel bad. They would always word it as "this is what you did, I can understand why you did that, but for next time...". I never felt belittled or the "bottom of the totem pole" while working at Bread Bar. There is also so much room for creativity and involvement with the company. I highly recommend this workplace to everyone. I have truly been blown away and I cannot wait to return.
overall a fun place to work, but room for advancement and such was nill
Server/ Line Cook/ Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON14 April 2018
Would show up at 5 for the start of my shift and wouldn't leave until 2 sometimes 3 am. even if I was only scheduled until midnight. As the dish washer you were in charge of cleaning and maintaining almost every aspect of the kitchen. As the wait staff you are entirely subjected to the whims of anyone you walks through your doors, and in the face of degradation you just have to sit there and smile, even if all you did was have the audacity to exist in the same room as the customer.

My favourite memories of that job would have to come from going on supply runs with the kitchen manager and all the delicious and fantastic food the chefs would prepare. Their food was delicious, albeit a little expensive.

Feel like i should mention they had me train my replacement then never put me back on the schedule after his training was done. They didn't even have the decency to fire me to my face.
Pros
Free meals, coworkers are amazing
Cons
management had a tendancy to belittle and berate you, long hours, low pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Earth to Table Farm. Our community is ready to answer.

Earth to Table Farm Reviews by Location