Earth to Table Farm Employee Review

View all Earth to Table Farm reviews

Good
Server (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ON19 June 2017
Great structure for a newly Developed restaurant. High quality food with excellent server skill sets. Management is open to change and improvement for employees.
Pros
Delicious food
Cons
Long duration being on your feet

Other Earth to Table Farm Employee Reviews

busy place
Kitchen Staff/Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON15 April 2019
good place to work,super busy dish pit. was often closing quite late and going home at around 12:30 or 1 am other than the late close it was a good job
Pros
free lunch
Cons
late close
Most Positive and Inspiring Workplace
Server/Hostess/Caterer/Delivery (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON16 September 2018
I worked at Bread Bar for 8 months and by far, it was the most impressive workplace i've ever been involved with. The management is defiantly the core to all of this. The management team is always motivating and pushing you to be the best you can be and whenever they would have to criticize, they would never make you feel bad. They would always word it as "this is what you did, I can understand why you did that, but for next time...". I never felt belittled or the "bottom of the totem pole" while working at Bread Bar. There is also so much room for creativity and involvement with the company. I highly recommend this workplace to everyone. I have truly been blown away and I cannot wait to return.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Earth to Table Farm. Our community is ready to answer.

Earth to Table Farm Reviews by Location