You will sit in the dining room of the restaurant with one of the chefs. They'll ask a few questions. Typically hired on the spot, or passed onto a second interview then hired on the spot. Common interview questions, they want to see that you want to be promoted.
Easy ,I got the job on the spot
Very casual interview process. When they need bodies they are willing to hire just about anyone who walks through the door as exemplified by the sheer number of inexperienced individuals arriving at the company.
Asking availability and then giving you the job, a 5 minute interview.
After handing my resume and filling out an application, I was greeted by the Sou Chef and we sat down in the restaurant lounge. I was asked some basic interview questions.
How can I be in contact with someone there I would like to be part of the team
Easy. Simple questions. Usually get hired out of necessity not because you are the right fit for the brand. They just need bodies in this location.
They are big on personality and outgoing. Yes, your looks does get you in to the first interview.
Usually first with the shift leader and then the GM.
They ask a lot of personal questions. I believe it is because they want to make sure you have the right, positive personality for the position.
- What should you wear to an interview at Earls Tin Palace?8 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Earls Restaurants?7 people answered
- What are the working hours at Earls Restaurants?6 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Earls Restaurants?5 people answered
- If you were to leave Earls Restaurants, what would be the reason?5 people answered
- Does Earls Restaurants require background check?5 people answered
- What are the perks offered by EARLS?5 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Earls Restaurants?5 people answered
- What is the company culture at Earls Kitchen & Bar?5 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Earls Restaurants?5 people answered