EAMA Inc.

Working at EAMA Inc.: Latest EAMA Inc. Reviews

Canada4 reviews

This is the best job opportunity in my career

Very friendly and open-minded colleagues who want to nurture your capabilities and to help you grow your career. When working there, I was shocked at the tasks that I wasn't expecting to be capable of. I had a good work to life balance learning various aspects of my job while maintaining lighthearted conversations with colleagues (and a cute dog who's our happiness coordinator). I'm really happy where I am now and I would definitely recommend working here!

Pros

Nice bosses and upper management, supportive colleagues, cute dog, nice environment overall

Cons

The vent can be cold and is randomly loud sometimes.

A great place to work with an excellent management team.

At EAMA, it's a good positive environment, learning new skills also promoting cooperation and growth to be the best you can be! It has been wonderful to work with amazing people.

Insights into EAMA Inc.

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

A great place for career growth and development

EAMA's top priority is their people. Because of this, the company culture is always positive and exciting. If management sees potential in you as a new hire, they will do everything they can to help you grow and develop. This is a great place to be if you're looking to start growing your career.

Such a Great place to Work

EAMA Inc. Is a wonderful place to work. Although it can be stressful at times, I have always felt valued. In fact, I have been promoted 3 times throughout my year of working here. The culture is very friendly, and, before COVID, we had events outside of the office. I am beyond thankful to work at such a stable and friendly place during the current state of the world.

Pros

Frequent promotions, friendly

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EAMA Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement