Eagle Well Servicing

Eagle Well Servicing Employee Reviews

Physically demanding work, but well rewarding. Pay and advancement was more than fair based on experience and dependability. I would recommend Eagle Well Servicing to anyone. Only down side is sometimes you work out of town.
Enjoyed working with all different people smart down to earth .All the rig crews were good to work with smart safety orientated management was reliable for any type of advice .
Pros
Strong learning
Cons
Seasonal work
It was an excellent opportunity to grow and work as a team member. I learned alot and was able to be in a more comfortable position in life. ...............
For the most part, eagle is a great place to work. friendly staff, quick to reply to phone calls, and will give you work if you are willing to work. Sometimes there a lack of communication, but that is expected with most companies.
Will screw you over to cover there own tail every time they need to, crews were good where i was but you are just a statistic to upper management. The pay was ok
Great place to work, lots of hours, good pay. Sucks being away from home so long, but they always approve extra time off. Wicked benefits, highly recommend eagle.
I am very happy with all I have seen and learned from Eaglr they are awesome to you if you are hard working and dependable ..no complaints would work there the rest of my life if I could..
Pros
Good pay and good supervisors
Cons
Away from home a lot
Very poor company to work for. Your required to take no breaks during the day. Tool pushes preach safety but will break the rules if there under pressure to complete the job. They do not care for your safety and will put your life in jeopardy to get the job done. No warm up breaks in -40 conditions constant wet gloves from handling wet pipe in and out of the hole. Some days you'll work 14 hrs without having a lunch break and be told to keep going. Constant threats from your rig manager if you say your gonna take time off from work even if u put in a request time off sheet. If one of the drillers or rig managers personal trucks break down theyll demand your personal vehicle will be used for wear and tear to fill rig equipment. They will approach u and tell u it's your responsibility. The company will not give a increase in wage for personal truck use for filling equipment They will tell u they have work available but there wont be any work for weeks and will try and keep u guessing when you'll be working for your next paycheck. Your Benefits reset after 1 year and will not be carried over for the next year . U get 250 dollars for 24 months of work towards eye care. Your regular benefits do not cover any eye care. Basically paying into a program that gets taken away from u at the end of the year. Benefits are only used for dental and massages. The company will try and immediately lock u in on a benefits program even without your consent. They will demand u be on there program for benefits even if u dont want the package and forge your name under there benefits - more...
Pros
Cons
No breaks for lunch, freezing limbs, bad benefits.
Day would start with pre-job safety/Tail gate meeting, than proceed to work procedures, killing well, running in/out of hole, rigging in and out, regular safety practices, BOP drills,Kick control procedures,man down procedures, killing well practices. Good work environment and team work. Hardest part about working for eagle or any service rig company would be the physical heavy lifting of line pipe or other components and working in freezing and summer weather conditions. Best part about working for eagle is the people you get to work for and with, job always consists of team work no matter how small or big the task is and excellent management from Rig pushes and Field supervisors.
Pros
Lots of hours and training experiences
Cons
working away for long periods of time
great place to work. always friendly staff and outgoing. the managers are always looking out for thier employees. safety is really good aswell. i recommend working for Eagle well servicing to anyine.
Work is slow at the moment due to the economy. Good company to work for where there is work to be had. They provide great benefits, RRSP matching is good.
I would definitely not recommend any roughneck to work for eagle.they treat their guys like trash. They promise they will keep u busy but never happens.
Cons
14/7, no flights, hard work but the pay is good also loa is available, fast pace environment team work. 5 people to a crew. can work your way up fast with hard work and how much intrest you show.
There could not be a worse place to work . Lies on how much work there is . No stability not worth it at all . Keep your money don’t waste time going to courses to work for these guys
Cons
Lots of hours, depending on where you live you are home most nights. If u don't mind travelling they can usually put you to work pretty well constantly
I've been with Eagle for 3 yrs now and they have gone downhill also the lowest for wages. But I stay with them cause I basically do what I want and work when I want. The work is all the same,.
Has gone down hill over the years, the small company love is gone. Now your just a number. They don't have the work they used to anymore and the wages have dropped big time with retention bonuses gone.
Pros
great equipment
Cons
low pay, not much work.
this job is good for a person with no family and is strictly focused on their job. Having a growing family I found it difficult to balance both. You need to be very organized.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
when you're busy, life is good. you miss out on a lot of family events. just as the oil patch culture is, they expect you to always put work first. its a busy life style and perfect to make and save some quick cash
Pros
good money, lots of training
Cons
long hours, ignorant people at times
Sometimes long hours, sometimes not seeing eye to eye with the people you work with but generally a safety minded hard working bunch of people. Simple new hire orientation, fair wages and benefits. No ball and cup games. You get what you give.
Pros
The field staff really do come first
Cons
Inconsistent work levels/industry
Just like any company there are good points and bad. In my experience the good outweigh the bad. Equipment is always maintained and getting supplies for the rig never a problem. Crews although difficult to keep at times seem good and get along well together. The work environment seems to push safety and I found that management set a standard that the rig managers tried to follow at the rig. All in all, I enjoy going to work in the morning and also coming home at night. - I've learned to be a little more patient with people - Management sets a very high standard but are always there to help - Co-workers are good but tough to keep as work is very unpredictable. - Hardest part of the job for me is trying to keep up with the paperwork. - I enjoy teaching new workers although some can be a real challenge.
Pros
Positive, safe work environment, getting days off never a problem
Cons
Feels like Eagle is too big and employees are slowly becoming numbers.