Eagle Ridge Hospital Employee Review

View all Eagle Ridge Hospital reviews

Always apply critical thinking and work well with the interdisciplinary team at the hospital.
LPN- Fraser Health (Current Employee) –  Port Moody, BC3 February 2014
I am a passionate nurse (LPN). A typical day at work includes having about 5-6 patients every shift and performing a head to toe assessment and monitoring my patients' status. Administering medications to the desired patients is a part of my job also. When I work at Eagle Ridge Hospital I admire how our interdisciplinary team works as a whole; teamwork is key. Everyone helps each other with given tasks. Assisting patients with activities throughout the day and helping patients to be time with their appointments (i.e. physio, breast cancer clinic) is also a part of my job. The hardest part of my job for me would be time management. Trying to finish all the tasks and documentation on time is always a bit tricky; however, I have improved tremendously with all the experience at Eagle Ridge Hospital. The most enjoyable part of my job would have to be when I see how appreciative the patient and the patient's family are for all the help that the interdisciplinary team provides. It's amazing to know that I have such a rewarding job, to see patients go home happy and better.

Other Eagle Ridge Hospital Employee Reviews

customer service interaction
Clerk III Health Records (Current Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC29 October 2018
I am casual-on call position at Eagle Ridge in Registration as well as Health Records.
Working in main registration during the day and Emergency registration either days, evenings or weekends.
Pros
interaction with public
workplace
Access Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC19 August 2018
nice small site with supportive friendly coworkers. a very positive work environment in the access coordinator role supporting patient flow across the region.