Eagle Ridge Hospital Employee Review

View all Eagle Ridge Hospital reviews

Productive, positive environment, active place to Volunteer 1 year.
Volunteer Wayfarer Each Week for 1 YEAR SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Port Moody, BC6 October 2013
Once a week, wayfairer for Entrance of Hospital and later for Daycare Sugeries, Lab, X-ray, Physio, Directions for lost visitors.

Already understood movement of people in all aspects of hospital visits, care, surgeries. Volunteering here in hopes of being hired by Eagle Ridge Hospital for familiar Admitting Clerk duties.

I loved the hospital pace and admire all staff and wish I was a part of the group again.
Pros
Everything in place for people requiring medical care, and for staff.
Cons

Other Eagle Ridge Hospital Employee Reviews

Volunteer Only for One Year
VOLUNTEER (Former Employee) –  Port Moody, BC2 April 2018
I felt that if I put into Volunteering my time for one year that I would have had an opportunity to re-establish myself in at least a Part time or Full time job in Patient Registration at Eagle Ridge; after I worked for 25 years in that position in another hospital facility and loved the job. It was extremely disappointing and non productive year for me.
Pros
Enjoyed the Patients
Cons
Lack of compassion for the patients
Small hospital with helpful staff.
Practical Nursing Student (Former Employee) –  Port Moody, BC31 October 2017
I really enjoyed doing my acute care Practical Nursing clinical at this facility. The staff was very helpful and the facility was run very smoothly with good teamwork and workplace morale.