Eagle Professional Resources Employee Reviews

Great place to work, great work life balance, and management is great.
Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 May 2018
Great place to work, great work-life balance, and management is great. Also, they have great benefits such as summer hours, where you work an extra 1 hour mon-Thurs and Fridays you leave at 1pm. Furthermore, great work culture and all the employees are great.
Harassment tolerant company
Consulting contractor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 February 2018
Experienced harassment from co-worker who was also Eagle Professional Resources contractor. Reported to manager immediately. Response from Eagle Professional Resources manager: "This is your problem. Go to court if you like. We do not deal with such cases." My contract is terminated next day. If you like harassing other people, Eagle Professional Resources is the best place to work for you because you are fully protected. Other people think twice before joining to this company.
Pros
Nothing really, an average recruiting agency.
Cons
Harassment tolerant
Official response from Eagle Professional Resources
9 April 2018

It is Eagle's policy to take any report of harassment seriously and address it, whether it be from a contractor or member of our staff. We can only assume there has been a serious misunderstanding. We invite the contractor who experienced this to get in touch with our CEO, who will guarantee the complaint will be dealt with professionally.

Worked as contractor for 2 years
Application Support Lead (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB1 February 2018
I had a great experience with them, they were pending about the contract, payments on time, nice recruiters. After finished the contract, they still contact me to offer great opportunities related with my previous roles and skills.
Great people to work with
Regional Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 January 2018
Although there wasn't much work life balance in my role, I enjoyed working with my former employees as they made it comfortable and were always respectable.
Great people to work with
Recruitment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 December 2017
Management was very loose and not much direction but the employees were fantastic. They tried to make sure we had a good work life balance, with work from home options, summer hours, etc.
Pros
free breakfast, work from home options
Cons
long hours and outside of work tasks to complete in order to keep up with the workload
Contractors beware: a kind of dishonest company
Consulting contractor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 November 2017
This staffing agency always terminates contracts before the expiration date. It looks pretty legal UNLESS they come to you few days after contract termination and offer new contract at the same client in the same team with the same manager but for lower hourly rate. Company also does not provide any references, so after you leave this company you have several months/years of unverified employment in your resume.
Pros
paychecks always on time
Cons
dishonest company
Official response from Eagle Professional Resources
28 November 2017

Eagle prides itself on taking its contracts very seriously. While we can't imagine a scenario where this would happen, we do invite anyone who experiences this to contact our CEO directly to discuss their experience. We can also confirm that references are always promptly provided when sought. If anyone has an experience that differs from this policy, the CEO would love to hear about it.

Great Place to work
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 November 2017
Have a great presence in the IT world. Not so much in FandA. Great leadership and exposure to the recruitment world. A few changes in management led to some growing pains but overall great company.
Productive and fun workplace
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON11 May 2016
Managing an office administratively
very calm and relaxed environment
Co-workers were young and full of energy, learned so much from them.
Enjoyed going in everyday
Pros
Monthly recognitions
Recruiting Manager (Business Development) (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB28 April 2016
Eagle was a good place to work, great training and great mentoring. I learned a lot about recruiting while I was there. Management was open with their employees and wanted them to succeed.
Pros
Celebration lunches, summer hours and wore jeans on Fridays
Cons
A lot of turnover
Recruitment Manger
Recruitment Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB5 April 2016
Good company, good training provided you with opportunities for success. Unfortunately due to economy position was eliminated
Employee summary
recruitment manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 January 2016
Great place to work, amazing culture and perfect ratio of work life balance.

As a recently former employee I would not ask for a better place to work at again.
Pros
Experienced management, true to the word on culture
Cons
recruitment agencies are a cut throat business
Productive and fun work place
Supervisor, Accounts Receivable (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 March 2015
Management recognizes staff effort well. Enjoyed the fast-paced working environment. Professional and productive corporate culture.
Stay away from this company at all costs
Administrative Clerk (Former Employee) –  67 Yonge Street16 January 2015
A typical day at work is like working at a slave-camp. No time for lunch or washroom-break. Lot of inequality, favouritism, bullying, and high turn-over of employees and contractors.

I've learned how far I can go in one day without a washroom break... not recommended trying it (over 5hrs), and that, unfortunatley, slavery still exists in the western culture (in Canada).

Management don't give a hoot neither of their employees nor their contractors. All they care about is PROFIT.

The hardest part of the job is to work a 3-4 days a week without lunch or washroom breaks. Because the department is short-staffed, and they refuse to hire more people to sae money.

Co-workers are backstabbing, and refuse to help one-another. You better of keeping to yourself, or the next thing you know is that you are fired the same day. As I said earlier: huge turn-over rate.

Most enjoyable part of the job is non-existent.
Cons
no breaks, low pay-rates, backstabbing, bullying, bad management
Good experience
IT Desktop Specialist (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB9 October 2014
Good to work. Have to assemble the workstation as per the client requirement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eagle Professional Resources. Our community is ready to answer.

Eagle Professional Resources Reviews by Location