Eagle Builders Management reviews

Field installer
Field installers (Former Employee) –  Blackfalds, AB19 September 2019
a slave-owning attitude to the workers, they don't need thinking people, they need slaves who can't say no!lots of hours and overtime in busy season, but lots of taxes, so probably get less money.,if you value yourself don’t go to this freaking job!
Typical over worked and under paid environment
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Blackfalds, AB14 April 2019
Extreme amount of employee turnovers, supervisors do not training new employees. A large amount of incompetent workers. Bathrooms in shop are disgusting and in need of renovation. Hours are way too long and the fact that the labour board was involved tells what kind of place it is. Absolutely no chance for advancement.
Cons
too many to list
Awesome place to work
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Blackfalds, AB30 January 2019
I can honestly say this company treats you well. If you work hard, they appreciate you. Fast paced company, and I love it. In all the sectors, constantly thinking of ways to change for the better. You aren’t a number to management. I absolutely love my position and the company.
Pros
Too many to write in this line item
Cons
Nada
How are they still in business!!!
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Blackfalds, AB22 June 2018
Short and sweet. Don't take this job. You mean nothing. Your job with constantly be threatened.
Honestly would be faster to name the things good about the place then the bad. I wouldn't recommend this job to anyone unless you had absolutely no other choice. I quit after 3 months. Moved in to better and brighter things. I actually come home happy again.
Pros
Half decent starting pay
Cons
To many to mention
Turn the clocks back on safety!
Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Blackfalds13 March 2018
By far, the worst company I've EVER worked for! Production over safety...I'm amazed no one here has died. Incredibly unsafe work culture..."shut up and get it done" attitude. Poorly trained and unqualified supervision makes this place a nightmare to have to work at every day. Good if you're a dumb hillbilly, not so good if you're looking for a positive and rewarding work environment. Furthermore, unethical behavior from management, and poor quality control makes this a tough place to take seriously. Good luck loser!
Pros
Tons of OT if you have no life
Cons
Tons of OT if you have a life
Very great place to work eat and sleep 6 hrs amd forget about the rest of your life
Carpenter (Current Employee) –  Blackfalds, AB8 February 2018
Believe what others say, you put in so much effort to do a good job and they turn their backs on u, instead of treating employees fair and keeping them happy, no they dont care. You work MINIMUM 12 hrs a day if not to 15-16 hrs. All talk that they make changes but no. Very disapointing management. People come and go every month if not weekly. Enjoy
Worst place ever
Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Blackfalds, AB10 October 2017
Like all the others said. Worst management ever, they react instead of planning. You have no life because of the hours they make you do, just when you think your done after 12 hours, not a chance they throw another 3 hours of work on your plate. Breaks what breaks. Guys working 6-7 hours before they get a 15 minute unpaid break. The place is a messy, unorganized, poorly set up, unfriendly atmosphere. They don't have core staff, guys are training others after a couple weeks on the job, if you need to find an employee that has been there for a while just look in the smoking section. Look elsewhere.
Pros
Hmmmm
Cons
They eat you up and spit you out.
OK place to Work
Draftsperson (Former Employee) –  Blackfalds, AB1 October 2014
I do full Architectural & Structural legal working drawings for mostly agricultural buildings like, Dairy, Cattle, Chicken Barns, Shops, & small commercial buildings with shops & offices.
The company is in a transition to use Revit software. I have enrolled myself to SAIT for beginner & intermediate classes, so i can keep up with the changes.
Some Management do take the time to give you full information needed to complete your task. Others do not want to take the time and give partial information, not allowing enough time to meet.
Some co-workers are some what helpful while other are very helpful.
The hardest part of the job is when they say do what you done on other jobs, and it turned out to be wrong and I wasted time.
The most enjoyable part of the job is when the company did some team building and went white water rafting in BC