Eacom Timber Corporation Inc.

Eacom Timber Corporation Inc. Employee Reviews for Laborer

Laborer4 reviews
Canada4 reviews

Decent work, very “clicky” place to work

Not a safety oriented culture. Dealt with a lot of horsing around. Including being sprayed by air hoses and a lot of things being thrown around. Also, I noticed a lot of cutting corners. I was able to transfer positions within the company. I later switched career paths. I grew to be unhappy working there.

Pros

Free coffee, on hitting quota

Cons

Clicky

employee

this is the worst company i ever work for . management has no clue what there doing no experience what so ever. i am retire now management force me to retire which i wasnt ready for. The company gave me absolutely nothing for a retirement gift. 40 years of service with the company and that's how they treat me.

job is ok

The job is OK but the people are who work there have a chip on their shoulder and there is a lot of negativity and back stabbing .Its nice only working a 4 day work week and the 10 hour days go by fast

No good

The place would be a good place to work if the management team were better. They care very little about the employee and more about the lumber, this cause the moral of the work force to be extremely low. The place is very out dated and encounter a lot of equipment break downs and then this stress is passed onto the employees because quotas are not met. I worked there for 6 months and I can honestry say that it was the worst work place environment I have worked in.

Pros

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eacom Timber Corporation Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Eacom Timber Corporation Inc. with

Eacom Timber Corporation Inc. Reviews by Location

• Eacom Timber Corporation Inc.
  • Laborer