Eacom Timber Corporation Inc.
View all Eacom Timber Corporation Inc. reviews

Eacom Timber Corporation Inc.

Eacom Timber Corporation Inc. Employee Review

pays good but a circus

start at 7am leave at 4:30 pm,some workers are ok then some are meh.work load is decent if you are on production or if your on clean up its not bad ether,but management is weak on clean up but lacks some places on production.some workers care about the work others turn it into a circus act and try to back stab

Pros

benefits, wage, hours

Cons

Circus

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Good work environment

hours were good as well as the pay and benefits, good working environment. Learned a lot about mill machinery and how to make basic repairs without millwrights. Enjoyed working with the coworkers and employers. When broke records management paid for pizza, steak,other dinners.

Pros

pay, benefits, management took care of employers

Cons

Machines went a while before being repaired, made work harder.
Same location

Enjoyable place to work.

I would start my day inspecting sorter and reporting any issues that needed to be resolved,Ensuring the work place was safe for my co workers and reporting any safety issues.During the shift I would lower lumber bays and monitor lumber sorter. Through the years I learned many valuable lessons concerning safety and production and how they could work together.I always supported managment and had a good relationship with them.

Pros

Safety training

Cons

Night shift
Same location

Millwright at a lumber planing mill

Good job with reasonable pay and mediocre benefits. Good group of energetic, savvy coworkers. Unfortunately the management is constantly changing and shifting, while trying to lower costs while increasing output. That is the ultimate goal, but they're often cutting budget in the wrong places and the employees have lost incentive.

Pros

Smells like fresh cut jackpine!

Cons

Scheduling

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eacom Timber Corporation Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Eacom Timber Corporation Inc. with

• Eacom Timber Corporation Inc.
  • pays good but a circus