Eacom Timber Corporation Inc.
View all Eacom Timber Corporation Inc. reviews

Eacom Timber Corporation Inc.

Eacom Timber Corporation Inc. Employee Review

Millwright at a lumber planing mill

Good job with reasonable pay and mediocre benefits. Good group of energetic, savvy coworkers. Unfortunately the management is constantly changing and shifting, while trying to lower costs while increasing output. That is the ultimate goal, but they're often cutting budget in the wrong places and the employees have lost incentive.

Pros

Smells like fresh cut jackpine!

Cons

Scheduling

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

It's OK place to work

It's a small community in a small town. Either you are in the club or not. I've sees unfair firing from work. Management is not professional at all. Even there is union it works for some people and doesn't work for the others. Double standards are every where.

Pros

Quiet town
Same role

extremely unexperienced managment with zero abilities to do their jobs

poor management the leaders are extremely under experienced for their roles and when they make mistakes the blame is put on the employees and zero accountability is held against the people responsible for the poor decision making
Same location

Enjoyable place to work.

I would start my day inspecting sorter and reporting any issues that needed to be resolved,Ensuring the work place was safe for my co workers and reporting any safety issues.During the shift I would lower lumber bays and monitor lumber sorter. Through the years I learned many valuable lessons concerning safety and production and how they could work together.I always supported managment and had a good relationship with them.

Pros

Safety training

Cons

Night shift

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eacom Timber Corporation Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Eacom Timber Corporation Inc. with

• Eacom Timber Corporation Inc.
  • Millwright at a lumber planing mill