Salary not worth the stress
1. salary and benefits are ok
2. Most of the employees are great
1. They intentionally run understaffed so that upper management can make huge annual bonuses and non-management employees are expected to do the work of 2-3 people.
2. "Boys Club" environment. If you are not a long-time friend of the family or upper management, you are not in and never will be. Favoritism and nepotism are painfully obvious
3. They will constantly add to your workload, regardless of how busy you are. Expect to take on the work of someone who gets fired
4. Training is non-existent. You are expected to learn new roles on your own. No use asking for help, usually the only person that knows the job is the one that got fired.
5. They do not evaluate performance for fear you might ask for a raise
6. Zero accountability for upper management. They do what they want and get away with it. Bad management decisions are covered up by throwing others under the bus or firing them
7. Zero job security unless you are in the "boys club". Does not matter how long you have been there or how well you are doing. If one member of the club doesn't like you, your days are numbered
8. Owners have no idea what's going on in their own company. And they don't seem to care
9. HR is there to protect the company and upper management only.
10. Staff are over-worked, stressed and miserable
11. Most people in upper management there should not be allowed near humans.