Dynaplas LTD Employee Reviews

Small, but growing company
Cost Accountant (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON17 October 2017
Amazing people, quality production. Dynaplas is a force to be reckoned with in regards to its products and innovation. They strive to always do better and it can be seen in each employee that works there; from the workers on the floor, all the way to the CEO.
Pros
Communication between employees and management
Cons
Small company
Not to great
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON15 November 2016
It is a all right place to work. Days can range from extremely busy to pretty slow if the floor is running well. 2 guys per 58 MCs plus aux equipment on off shifts. so slow days do not happen often.

promotions are extremely rare and often given to friends or inexperienced people given jobs.

management is disorganized and work distribution is random and not equal.

Pay is not to great either

Training is a joke, there is none, your expected to figure it out you self.

but it is steady work.
Pros
Some good people and can be fun at times
Cons
disorganized, dirty, dusty.
Safe and Productive Work Environment with Friendly Co-Workers
Student Engineer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON25 April 2016
My time at Dynaplas and pleasant experience. They treated me right and were very lenient with me as i did school at the same time of working with them. A typical day of work was hard but at the same time not painful. I learned a lot about the work environment as this job and had a great experience.
Pros
Lenient with hours
Cons
Lots of Standing
Dynapas Ltd. is a company with respect
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  380 Passmore Ave, Scarborough, ON M1V 4B420 September 2015
This summer I was given the opportunity to work for Dynaplas Ltd. for a summer job. In my time in Dynaplas i have obtained a lot of knowledge and experience in the field, and they are a great company with great management. A typical day at work is when I arrive we wait until we are given our designated machine for the shift, they make sure that they give you the machines that you are capable of doing in the best of your ability. Next is we proceed and operates the machines. Dynaplas treat each other with respect, it is one of their most important value as a company and management, they treasure you as a employee and they care if you get hurt in the job asap. I enjoyed working with them because as I said they care and they want you to be working safe, also at the end of every month we have celebrations, these celebrations are for the great work that we have done the past month. Overall in my time in Dynaplas i have found a great group of co-workers and also friends
Pros
Free Ice creams in hot days!
Cons
N/a